The U-TAP HDMI USB 3.0 (USB 3.2, Gen 1) capture devices brings professional connectivity and high quality video capture to your laptop or workstation. U-TAP HDMI is bus powered with the ability to simply and easily bring in video across HDMI for use within a wide range of software without any drivers to install, as it’s supported directly in macOS 11®, Windows® and Linux®.
- HD/SD Capture up to 1080 60p over USB
- 1x HDMI 1.4a with 2-channel embedded audio
- 1x USB 3.0 (USB 3.2, Gen 1) connector
- YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit workflows supported
- RGB 4:4:4 / YCbCr 4:4:4 10/12-bit (raster / frame rate dependent)
- HD/SD and scaled (USB) raster support
- Configurable behavior upon loss of input signal
- UVC/UAC capture, no third-party driver required
- Compact, silent and pocketable
- Bus-powered, no power adapter required
- macOS, Windows and Linux supported
- Universal application compatibility
- Three year warranty
U-TAP HDMI offers easy, cost effective and portable solutions for plug and play capture that is compatible with Windows, macOS and Linux operating systems and a broad range of creative applications. From video conferencing, streaming, social media, gaming and more, U-TAP HDMI offers powerful functionality without requiring any third party driver software.
U-TAP HDMI is smaller than a smartphone, with USB connectivity that provides a quick and easy way to connect HDMI sources for capture, without the need to install additional software drivers. Small enough to carry anywhere with you, its bus powered USB connectivity ensures you will never be looking for a power source. U-TAP HDMI supports frame rates up to 1080p 60, for your HD High Frame Rate (HFR) projects.
Rugged and Reliable
U-TAP is small, rugged, reliable and backed by AJA's world renowned support. Small enough to fit in your pocket and with no power supply to carry, it can go with you anywhere.
Silence defined with no fans or moving parts, U-TAP won't detract from the recording or streaming experience, but quietly enhance it with automatic video scaling and aspect ratio conformity based on your application’s requirements, all the way up to 1080p 60.
U-TAP HDMI is UVC and UAC compatible on Mac, Windows and Linux, negating the need for additional drivers. This ensures compatability with a wide range of professional software applications and a seamless integration between the native software and AJA’s high quality hardware letting you focus on the work, not the technology.