– 3840 x 2160 4K resolution, 10Bit LCD panel
– 12 Bit Video Processing, image no delay
– 2 x 12G-SDI inputs and outputs (6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI auto detect)
– 2 x 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs and outputs
– 4K 12G-SDI single link signal, up to 4096 x 2160 60p
– 4K signal: 2 Sample Interleave (2SI), Square Division (SQD)
– 1 x SDI SFP+ module optical input cage
– 4K Mode, Quad-Split Mode, FHD single picture mode
– 4 x SDI Quad-View: mixed inputs & frequency rates
– Free Quad-View (boarder control/window adjustment)
– Payload ID display
– Color Space & EOTF Curves Auto Setting, matching(REC709/REC2020)
– Color Space (REC709/EBU/DCI-P3 D65/DCI-P3/REC2020/Bypass)
– HDR: PQ (ST2084), HLG (1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5)
– Sony Camera Log Curves: Slog, Slog2, Slog3
– Canon Camera Log Curves: Clog, Clog2, Clog3
– ARRI Camera Log Curves: LogC
– Panasonic Camera Log Curves: Vlog, Vlog (softroll)
– Gamma (2.0, 2.2, 2.4, 2.6)
– 4K HDR Waveform, Vector Scope, Marker/Box Control Function
– 3D LUT Color calibration with ColourSpace & CalMAN
– 3rd-party 3D LUT files import(USER1/USER2)
– S1 – S8 Eight Selectable Scene Settings
– Picture Flip, Focus Assist, False Color, Zebra
– SDR and HDR comparison, Darkness Check
– Full Scan, Over Scan, Blue/Mono Only
– 16ch Embedded Audio Level Meters
– Dynamic and Static UMD/IMD Display (TSL3.1/4.0)
– 608/708 CC Closed Caption
– Key Lock, Video Freeze
– Firmware upgrade/LUT file import via USB/Ethernet
– GPI (selectable/markable windows)
– Aluminum Alloy Casing, Built-in Speaker
4K Signal, Native 4K Resolution
Native 4K resolution, 4K 12G-SDI single link supports utmost 4096 x 2160 60p format, 2 x 12G-SDI signal inputs and outputs (auto detected 6G/3G/HD/SD-SDI), 1xSDI SFP + module input cage.
Motion-Adaptive Interlace to Progressive
Realizing quick response of the fast moving image, avoids duzzy, saw tooth and other problems, ensures clearer and smoother image, well-satisfied high-end demanding workflows such as live sports, camera shaking and rolling subtitles etc.
3D LUT Color Calibration
Compatible with ColourSpace and Calman calibration software, Konvision monitors apply K10-A probe(professional level) to achieve a precise color. Monitor’s also workable with universal colorimeters including CA210, CA310, CS200, CR100, CR250, X-Rite i1 Display.
2SI and SQD 4K/8K signal
4K/8K 2 Sample Interleave (2SI) ：Pixel based segmentation
4K/8K Square Division (SQD) ：Quadrant based segmentation
Free Quad View
User can input 4 x 12G-SDI signals or 4x12G/6G/3G-SDI signals to quad-view, support different SDI formats with mixed inputs and different frequency rate, supporting boarder control and window adjustment.
EOTF Curve Conversions
Konvision KUM 4K,8K and KVM-6X series supports a variety of EOTF curve conversion applicable to the broadcast industry and digital film standard. A preset of lots of HDR log, SDR logs and gamma curve selection, so as to realize the perfect combination with the camera system.
4K BOX Control
The BOX Control function can flexibly set the height and width of the marker frame on the monitor, and can be adjusted up, down, left and right. Users can flexibly adjust according to the frame ratio, which brings great convenience to program production.
Increasing the brightness and contrast ratio in the dark areas, Darkness Check can show more shadow details of the input signal. Darkness Check can be used for double checking the shadow detail of the dark areas to avoid any missing infomation.
High Dynamic Range(HDR)
Konvision KUM 4K, 8K and KVM-6X series support HDR display. Adjustable HDR modes include PQ(ST2084), HLG with Rec 2020 color gamut. It reproduces a greater dynamic range of luminosity and provides extremely high level picture quality.
4K HDR Waveform (Alarm), Vectors
4K HDR Waveform. SDI supports Waveform, Vectorscope, Histogram. When luminance reaches or exceeds the preset value, the over exposure areas will be red marked (Waveform Alarm).
Check exposure of the image.Blue, cyan, green, yellow, orange and red color be displayed in turn to show the luminance or brightness values of the image from darkest to brightest, enables an achievement of proper exposure without applying external test equipment.
Focus assist aids the camera operator in obtaining the sharpest possible picture, it will mark with red color where the sharp edges appear on the screen.
Display the overexposed areas(too bright) of the image with zebra stripes, aids the camera operator to control the luminance, in order to avoid overexposure. This feature is very effective for proper exposure.