The most flexible card for analog and digital Standard and High Definition workflows.
- 2K/HD/SD up to 50/60p
- 2x 3G-SDI spigots (In, Out) with 8-channel embedded audio
- 2x HDMI 1.3 ports (In, Out) with 8-channel embedded audio
- YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit and HD HFR workflows supported
- 10-bit LUT support (.cube)
- Real time up, down and cross-conversion for HD and SD with pristine 10-bit quality
- Compatible with leading creative apps
- Includes support for the new Apple M1 chip
- Supports AES and Analog Audio I/O for Telecast Wirestream
- Included breakout cable for Ref (Analog or Tri-level), RS-422, 2-ch AES/EBU, Analog composite or S-video, or SD/HD component
- Extend external connectivity with KLHi-BOX breakout box
- Three year warranty
KONA LHi provides a wide variety of formats, frame rates and audio/video sources for the connectivity you need. KONA LHi bridges the gap between analog devices and the latest 3G-SDI and HDMI-enabled products to provide editing, monitoring and mastering of professional quality video in an affordable, powerful, easy to use product.
Apple M1 Chip Support
Desktop Software v16.1 and above is optimized for the Apple M1 chip with native support for AJA macOS drivers, application plug-ins, AJA Control Room, AJA Control Panel, AJA System Test and AJA NMOS software.
Connecting to everything from an HDMI-enabled camera to an HD-SDI VTR, KONA LHi offers a full host of no-compromise features, including 10-bit or 8-bit uncompressed video, 2-channel AES digital audio and 8-channel SDI embedded digital audio, analog composite or S-video or SD/HD component video I/O, and 2-channel balanced analog audio I/O.
AJA Hardware Conversion
KONA LHi features full 10-bit, broadcast quality, motion-adaptive SD to HD up-conversion, HD to HD cross-conversion, HD to SD down-conversion, and automatic HD/SD 12-bit component analog output. Since KONA LHi's conversions are hardware-based, they are available all the time - during ingest or playback.
Outputs can be configured independently allowing you to have simultaneous HD and SD output - or two different types of HD: 720 or 1080 - output at the same time via cross-conversion.
A 9-pin RS-422 connection available on either the included breakout cable or the optional KLHi-BOX breakout box, allows KONA LHi to take control of external devices for frame accurate ingest and layoffs.