Designed for broadcast, post and ProAV, as well as OEM developers, KONA LHe Plus is a robust, cost efficient single-channel SDI I/O card with serial control, reference/LTC and analog video and audio. KONA LHe Plus features standard application plug-ins and supports capture, monitoring and/or playback with software applications from AJA, Adobe®, Avid®, Apple®, Telestream and more as well as AJA SDK support. KONA LHe Plus also enables simultaneous monitoring during capture (pass-through).
- HD-SDI and SD-SDI up to 1080 30p / 720 60p
- 3x 1.5G-SDI connections (1x In, 2x Out) with 8-channel embedded audio
- YCbCr 4:2:2 10-bit workflows supported
- 10-bit LUT support (.cube)
- Real time HD to SD down-conversion with pristine 10-bit quality
- Compatible with leading creative apps
- Includes support for the new Apple M1 chip
- Supports AES and Analog Audio I/O for Telecast Wirestream
- Included breakout cable for Ref (Analog Color Black or Composite Sync), RS-422, 2-ch AES/EBU, Analog composite or S-video, or SD/HD component, 2-ch analog audio I/O
- Extend external connectivity with KL-BOX-LH breakout box
- Three year warranty
KONA LHe Plus offers video professionals at all levels an affordable desktop I/O solution that doesn't compromise on quality or essential functionality. KONA LHe Plus supports both HD/SD analog and digital I/O for video and audio, providing maximum capability, simplifying integrating analog and digital signals into a single workflow and multiple output options to ensure you can deliver whatever formats are required.
Apple M1 Chip Support
Desktop Software v16.1 and above is optimized for the Apple M1 chip with native support for AJA macOS drivers, application plug-ins, AJA Control Room, AJA Control Panel, AJA System Test and AJA NMOS software.
With support for 10-bit or 8-bit uncompressed video, KONA LHE Plus features one input and two outputs which can be configured independently for HD or SD. KONA LHe Plus also includes 2-channel AES digital audio, 8-channel SDI embedded digital audio, analog composite/S-video/SD/HD component video I/O, 2-channel balanced analog audio I/O, Genlock input, and three BNCs which may be configured for analog video input and output (HD or SD).