- You Already Have the Monitors. Now Have More. CineEye 2S Pro not only transmits a wi-fi signal directly to iOS or Android devices, but now also allows for a video signal to be sent to dedicated receivers. This means that you can plug the receivers into anything with an HDMI or SDI input: professional monitors, commercial televisions and projectors.
- Low Latency, High Quality Signal With an average latency of under 60ms, the CineEye 2S Pro has nearly undetectable lag while its strong dual channel wireless signal maintains a high-quality image. By using a dual channel signal, the CineEye 2S Pro is also highly resistant to outside interference, and automatically modifies and selects channels that have the least resistance.
- Take control of your power. By swapping from an internal battery to a battery cradle for both the transmitter and receiver units, you can now supply the CineEye 2S Pro with power from any Sony-style NP batteries. Keep extra batteries on-hand for all day shooting or plug the CineEye 2S Pro into ground power via the built-in DC input on both the transmitter and receiver. Now, you can send beautiful HD video to your monitors for as long as the shoot requires.
- Pro Control in the palm of your hand. Already boasting features such as focus peaking, zebras, false colors for exposure, and LUT overlay that Accsoon users have come to love – the CineEye 2S Pro opens up possibilities by providing complete control over your camera. The CineEye 2S Pro App lets you start and stop the camera remotely, change the aperture, shutter speed, or even ISO. Minimize crew movement and noise while maintaining control from a distance.
- Powerful and Budget Friendly With its high-end features typically found in expensive transmitters combined with its budget price - the Accsoon CineEye 2S Pro will grow to be an essential part of both budget videographer’s and high-end cinematographer’s kits.