YAMAHA HS5 POWERED STUDIO MONITOR (EACH)
70W Total Output
5" Cone Woofer
1" Dome Tweeter
Room Control Response Switch
1x XLR Input
1x 1/4" TRS Input
Low Resonance Enclosure
The HS5 Powered Studio Monitor from Yamaha and distributored by Applix Distributors CC is a bi-amplified monitor that is designed for accurate sound reproduction. It is capable of up to 70W of total output and features a 5-inch woofer and a 1-inch tweeter with waveguide that can produce frequencies up to 30kHz. The HS5 has both an XLR and 1/4" TRS input that accept either balanced or unbalanced signals for integration into a variety of studio setups.
- Low Resonance Enclosure Design
- HS Series cabinets are designed to eliminate unwanted resonance and increase the accuracy of sound reproduction to their extreme limit. The enclosures are constructed from a dense MDF with a damped acoustic response. HS Series engineers also employed a traditional three-way mitered-joint technique. Common to architectural design, this construction firmly anchors the corners of the enclosure to improve durability and eliminate unwanted resonance that can influence overall sound
- Noise Reduction Technology
- Speaker port design can greatly influence the clarity of overall sound. Often a vortex at the either end of the port can generate air vibrations inside of the port, causing unwanted noise. By adopting a noise reduction technology that incorporates an analysis of a visual representation of the sound, Yamaha's engineers are able to control and reduce the vortex. Through this analysis Yamaha has arrived at a port design that reduces noise up to 6dB
- Controls and Connectivity
- HS Series full-range models feature two response controls with settings that allow them to adapt to the surface acoustics of rooms of varying shape and size. ROOM CONTROL allows you to attenuate the unnatural, exaggerated low-end that can often occur when speakers are placed next to walls, while HIGH TRIM allows for more flexible control of high frequency response. For inputs, HS full-range speakers can accommodate a range of balanced and unbalanced sources such as mixers, keyboards and audio interfaces with XLR and TRS phone jacks
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.