PANASONIC TH-55LFV50 LED MONITOR
16:9 Aspect Ratio
1080 x 1920 resolution
800 cd/m2 brightness
1,400:1 contrast ratio
178°/178° viewing angle
Operating life: 50,000 hours (Backlight half-life)
connections: VIDEO IN x 1, Audio IN (Shared with Component IN) x 1, HDMI x 1, Component IN x 1, Audio IN (Shared with Video In) x 1, DVI-D IN x 1, Audio IN (Shared with PC In) x 1, PC IN x 1, Audio IN (Shared with DVI-D In) x 1, DVI-I Out x 1, Audio Out x 1
Sound: RCA Pin (L/R) x 1set, Output level: Variable (-∞ - 0 dB)
Weight: 36.0 kg (79.3 lbs)
The Panasonic TH-55LFV50W LED LCD Display uses a direct LED backlight with full-screen LED design, which provides an industry-leading brightness of 800 cd/m2. This technology allows for realistic black reproduction and brighter whites to achieve a 1,400:1 contrast ratio.
The super-narrow bezel results in joints that are only 5.3 mm wide for video wall installations. Even in large-screen configurations, the screen borders can barely be seen, so images are powerful and natural.
The Multi-Display function enlarges images up to five times their original size, both vertically and horizontally. It enlarges images by the same zoom ratio in both vertical and horizontal directions, such as 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 and 5x5, or by different ratios in order to effectively use vertically or horizontally elongated spaces. LCD display versatility can be further enhanced by freely selecting the zoom ratio to match the installation space.
- FHD (1920 X 1080)
- High Brightness of 800-cd/m2
- Super Narrow Bezel Design for joints of only 5.3 mm
- Wide Viewing Angle
- Versatile Daish-Chain Connection
- Dynamic Multi-Screen System
- Auto-regulating Cooling Fan
- Tough, 0.4 mm Metal Cover
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.