Teradek Bolt Pro 2000 Wireless HDMI Video Transmitter/Receiver Set
The Bolt Pro 2000 increases the line of sight range all the way up to 2000ft and also comes in HDMI, 3G-SDI and dual I/O models. The 2000 model includes every feature found on the Bolt Pro 600 and can be outfitted with high gain antennas for increased range and resiliency.
Special Order Product, 7 – 10 working days waiting period applies
The Teradek Bolt Pro 2000 Wireless HDMI Video Transmitter/Receiver Set allows you to transmit uncompressed 1080p 60, 4:2:2 video up to 2000 ft line of sight over the unlicensed 5GHz band with less than 1ms delay. It can be outfitted with even higher gain antennas for further increased range and resiliency. Up to three additional receivers can be incorporated for a total of four. The transmitter features an HDMI input and the receiver has an HDMI output and USB 3.0 output. The receiver has an OLED screen and joysticks for easy setup and pairing. The set ships in a sturdy Pelican case.
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.