Teradek Bolt Pro 300 Multicast Wireless Transmission System
The Teradek Bolt Pro 300 Multicast Wireless Transmission System is a latency-free wireless transmission system that sends 4:2:2, 1080p 60 video at up to 300ft with less than 1 millisecond delay. This Bolt Pro system comes in a set of 1 transmitter and 1 receiver. The transmitter features an internal antenna and 4-LED indicator lights.
The Bolt Pro system is suitable for exterior and interior shoots, and it features Dynamic Frequency Selection that allows it adjust the frequency bands it is using in real time to avoid interference. This Bolt Pro comes with 1 receiver that features an HDMI output, however it can also transmit to a Bolt receiver that features an SDI output, allowing you to take HDMI in, transmit, and output via HDMI or SDI depending on the type of receiver you are using. You can also mix and match SDI & HDMI receiver units, up to a total of 4.
- The system can transmit up to 300 feet line of sight with less than 1ms delay. Transmission through walls is possible, with reduced distance depending on the wall's construction.
- 1 TX to Multiple RX
- The Bolt Pro system simultaneously transmits full 1080p 60 video to up to 4 receivers, and supports timecode and metadata pass through.
- The Bolt transmits uncompressed video using WSDI Pro, which provides a wireless range of up to 300' (91.4m) and can co-exist with other wireless equipment by dynamically adjusting the frequency bands used in real time.
- LED Indicators
- The transmitter and receiver each feature LED indicators for Video signal, and Link.
- Rugged & Low Power
- Bolt transmitters are housed in a 9.2 oz milled aluminum chassis with multiple 1/4"-20 mounting holes. The receiver is enclosed in a 12.2 oz milled aluminum chassis with multiple 1/4"-20 mounting holes. The transmitter requires approximately 6.5W of power, while the receiver consumes only 8.2W. power is via a LEMO cable to optional external power sources such as V-mount or AB Gold-mount batteries.
- USB 3.0 GRAB Engine
- The Bolt RX includes a USB 3.0 output that allows you to ingest Bolt's uncompressed video feed directly into a computer or DIT cart with no added delay.
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.