Teradek Beam Transmitter with Gold-Mount
The Teradek Beam system transmits up to 1080p60 video with audio for up to 2500 ft over the license-free 5 GHz frequency. Latency is only 90 ms-110 ms. This set includes one transmitter with a 3G-SDI input with loopthrough and a Gold-Mount bracket. The unit also offers RJ45 ports supporting wired LAN (Local Area Network) transfer and bidirectional serial control.
Video is encoded in the H.264 codec and delivered at 30 Mbps bit rate at 50 Mbps over a LAN. The system uses RTSP streaming and also includes an MPEG-TS streaming license that you can switch over to via the OLED menu display.
Multicast capability in both 5 GHz and LAN modes allows a single transmitter to support up to four receivers simultaneously. This unit also features mic inputs and headphone outputs allowing two-way communication. 1/4"-20 mounting threads on the bottom are offered for attaching the unit to your rig.
- Key Features
- Transmits 1080p60 video up to 2500 ft over the 5 GHz frequency
- 90 ms-110 ms latency (approximately 2 frames)
- 3G-SDI input with loopthrough
- Gold-Mount plate
- RJ45 port supporting wired LAN transfer
- RJ45 port for bidirectional serial control
- H.264 encoding
- 30 Mbps bit rate over 5 GHz and 50 Mbps over LAN
- RTSP and MPEG-TS streaming
- OLED menu display
- Mic and headphone connections allowing two way communication
- Multicast compatible
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.