TERADEK BEAM ULTRA LONG RANGE
5GHz Wireless Video & Audio Transmission
Supports Resolutions Up to 1080p60
2500 ft Distance with 70ms-80ms Latency
Includes Battery Plate for Both Units
3G-SDI Input & Loop; 3G-SDI Output
RTSP and MPEG-TS Streaming
RJ45 Ports for Wired LAN Transfer
30 Mbps Bit Rate; 50 Mbps over LAN
Mic & Headphone Communication I/O
Special Order Product, 7 – 10 working days waiting period applies
The Teradek Beam system transmits up to 1080p60 video with audio for up to 2500 ft over the license-free 5GHz frequency. Latency is only 70ms-80ms, which comes out to approximately 2 frames. This set includes one transmitter with a 3G-SDI input and loop output, and one receiver with a 3G-SDI output, and V-mount battery plates are included for both units. The transmitter comes with a V-mount male plate on one side and female on the other and is meant to be sandwiched in between your camera and battery. Both units also offer RJ45 ports supporting wired LAN transfer and bidirectional serial control.
Video is encoded in the H.264 codec and delivered at 30 Mbps over the 5GHz band and 50 Mbps over a LAN. The system uses RTSP streaming and also includes an MPEG-TS streaming license that you can switch over to via the OLED menu display.
The transmitter has multicast capability in both 5GHz and LAN modes, supporting up to four receivers simultaneously. Both the transmitter and receiver also feature mic inputs and headphone outputs allowing two-way communication. Both units also offer 1/4"-20 mounting threads on the bottom.
- Key Features
- Transmits up 1080p60 for up to 2500 ft over the 5GHz frequency
- 70ms-80ms latency (approximately 2 frames)
- 3G-SDI input and loop output / 3G-SDI output
- Includes V-mount plates for both the transmitter and receiver
- RJ45 ports supporting wired LAN transfer
- RJ45 ports for bidirectional serial control
- H.264 encoding
- 30 Mbps bit rate over 5 GHz and 50 Mbps over LAN
- RTSP and MPEG-TS streaming
- OLED menu display
- Mic and headphone connections allowing two way communication
- Dedicated bidirectional IFB channel
- Multicast capable, supporting up to 4 receivers
|SKU||Teradek BOLT-734 Multicast Wireless Transmission System|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.