SENNHEISER SKP 2000-DW-X PLUG-ON TRANSMITTER WITH 48V PHANTOM POWER
Practically any wired microphone can be a player in Sennheiser's 2000 ensemble. This plug-on transmitter makes it possible. Five frequency ranges with up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth also provide optimum flexibility for all components in the 2000 series. The transmitter settings on SKP 2000 can also be synchronized quickly and easily using infrared technology. Equipped with triple switchable transmission power and phantom powering, SKP 2000 is incredibly versatile.
Rugged metal housing
Up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth
20 fixed frequency bands with up to 64 compatible presets
6 banks each with up to 64 tunable channels
Frequency setting in 25 kHz steps
Pilot tone squelch for interference-free operation
48 V switchable phantom powering
Backlit display on transmitter (keystroke activation)
Auto-lock feature to prevent buttons from accidently being pressed
Audio and RF MUTE feature for muting the transmitterTransmitters can be configured from the receiver menu
Can be synchronized with the receiver using infrared interface
Wide range of accessories for virtually any use
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.