SENNHEISER MZA900P PHANTOM POWER ADAPTOR
The MZA 900 P phantom power adaptor is used to connect pre-polarized condenser microphones with a 3.5mm jack plug to microphone inputs with 10 - 52 V phantom powering (P12 - P48). The connected microphone is supplied via the adaptor.
The phantom power adaptor is available in two different versions:
- MZA 900 P with lockable 3.5 mm jack socket (as evolution wireless)
- MZA 900 P-4 with lockable 3-pin special socket
The adaptor is also a quick and flexible solution if a microphone is to be used for both wired and wireless applications. One and the same microphone can be used together with the MZA 900 P(-4) for wired applications (e.g. in the studio) or with a transmitter of the evolution series for wireless applications.
The MZA 900 P can also be used as a cable tester for XLR microphone cables.
Robust metall chassis
Switchable gain (0/-12dB)
Switchable roll-off filter (125 Hz (-3 dB), 12 dB/oct)
Two-colour control LED (phantom power, audio peak)
Input 3,5mm stereo jack socket, lockable
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.