SENNHEISER MD 42 DYNAMIC OMNI-DIRECTIONAL REPORTERS MICROPHONE
Sennheiser MD 42 Dynamic Omni-Directional Reporters Microphone
The Sennheiser MD 42 is a rugged handheld microphone designed for electronic-news-gathering (ENG) and field production (EFP) applications. The dynamic capsule features an omnidirectional polar pattern and that ensures maximum intelligibility without having the microphone pointed directly at the talker. The rugged MD 42 is built to withstand the rigors of use on the road. Shock-mounted capsule ensures low handling noise. The MD 42 is a professional choice for interviews, live broadcasts and more.
- Two-ply sound inlet basket provides increased protection from wind and pop noise
- Rugged metal housing
- Rubber mounted capsule (or Elastically mounted capsule) ensures low sensitivity to handling noise
- Omni-directional pick-up pattern ensures excellent speech intelligibility without having to point the microphone directly at your interview partner
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.