SENNHEISER HD700 HEADPHONES
Bring excitement to the next stage of intensity with the new HD 700. Incorporating Sennheisers signature sound expertise, these open, circumaural dynamic stereo headphones promises outstanding soundstage with a warm and balanced audio reproduction. Paired with specially-tuned, highly efficient drivers capable of delivering high sound pressure levels, immense audio enjoyment is available at your fingertips.
Equaling the audio performance are the finest parts expressly selected for production highly aesthetic dual-material yoke, angled acoustic baffle, detachable symmetrical silver-plated oxygen-free four-wire copper cable for an optimal sound experience. In addition, exceedingly optimized ventilated magnet system minimizes air turbulence and harmonic, intermodulation distortion while a very low THD is achieved by the superior, extremely stable internal damping element.
The open-back ear cup design is not only revolutionary but also, to facilitate transparent sound. Extraordinary wearing comfort is ensured, with their ultra comfortable and luxurious earpads, together with its silicone-treated headband resulting in minimal headband resonance. All in all, the HD 700 invites the user to bask in true musical enjoyment.
- Open, circumaural dynamic stereo headphones
- Outstanding soundstage with a warm and balanced audio reproduction
- Specially-tuned, highly efficient drivers capable of delivering high sound pressure levels
- Highly optimised ventilated magnet system minimises air turbulence and harmonic, intermodulation distortion
- Open-back ear cups facilitate transparent sound while showcasing cutting-edge industrial design
- Angled acoustic baffle for optimal sound projection and natural sound experience
- Ultra comfortable and luxurious velour earpads, silicone-treated headband for minimal headband resonance
- Innovative and highly aesthetic dual-material yoke for better stability and eliminates negative influences to sound quality
- Very low THD achieved by top-notch and extremely stable internal damping element
- Symmetrical and detachable silver-plated oxygen-free four-wire copper cable for better conductivity at higher frequencies
- Designed in Germany, assembled in Ireland
- 2 year warranty
|SKU||Sennheiser HD700 Headphones|
|Youtube Video Review||0gS1Wd5NulU|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.