SENNHEISER - EW100-ENG-G3 WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEM
The EK 100 G3 receiver is made of a durable metal enclosure and features a full functional LED display. The receiver features a 1/8" unbalanced TRS mini output for quick connection to camcorders. The receiver features 4 preset memory locations that can be reassigned to any of the 1,680 available frequencies, within the 42 MHz tuning range.
The SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter features an identically designed enclosure as the receiver. It also features an LCD display and 12 preset memory locations that can be reassigned to any of the available 1,680 frequencies. The transmitter features an 1/8" locking-mini input for compatible lavalier microphones.
The ME2 omnidirectional lavalier microphone features a sensitivity and frequency response suitable for capturing in the most demanding environments.
The SKP 100 G3 plug-in transmitter allows any standard dynamic microphone with a 3-pin XLR connection, to be used wirelessly. The transmitter utilizes the same frequency band as the body-pack and is powered by 2x AA batteries or optional Sennheiser BA2015 accupack.
- Combo Package
- This package conveniently includes the EK 100 G3 Receiver, SKP 100 G3 Plug-On Transmitter, SK 100 G3 BodyPack Transmitter and ME2 lavalier microphone.
- UHF Transmission
- The Sennheiser Evolution series operates on UHF frequencies allowing longer range and few drop-outs and interference.
- Flexible Frequency Options
- The system is pre-configured with 21 banks and 12 preset channels each, however the channels can be reconfigured with any of the available 1,680 frequencies within the 42MHz range.
- Comprehensive Display
- A comprehensive LED display provides channels and frequency information as well as battery life, usage time, signal status and more.
- Rugged Metal Design
- Both transmitter and receiver feature a rugged, metal enclosure designed to withstand the rigors of road use and the elements.
|SKU||EW 100 ENG G3-D-X|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.