SENNHEISER - E935 VOCAL MICROPHONE
The Sennheiser E935 is a handheld cardioid vocal microphone with a tailored frequency response suitable for vocal and performance applications. The E935's cardioid design effectively rejects off axis noise and feedback while an integral hum compensation coil minimizes hum caused by electrical current, bad grounds etc. It's 40-16,000Hz frequency response is tailored for vocal use and the neodymium capsule withstands extreme sound pressure levels. The shock mounted capsule and rugged metal enclosure provide durability in the studio or on the road.
Rugged metal body
Advanced shock-mount design
Consistent on-/off-axis response
Hum compensating coil
Made in Germany
Delivery includes a pouch and a microphone clamp
1 x e 935
MZQ 800 microphone clamp
Document of Warranty
|Youtube Video Review||2ZiAiH5r_HQ|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.