SENNHEISER E902 CARDIOD DYNAMIC MICROPHONE
Primarily designed for capturing kick drums and bass guitar cabinets, the Sennheiser E902 excels in reproducing low frequency instruments with incredible richness and detail. The E902 features a dynamic element with a cardioid polar pattern. The dynamic element provides high headroom and low distortion when capturing signals at excessive sound pressure levels. The E902 responds to very fast attacks with extreme accuracy, without distortion. Low frequency response is optimized allowing the E902 to excel in reproducing kick drum, bass amplifiers, acoustic bass, tuba, timpani and much more.
Frequency response optimized for kick drum
Very fast attack
Integrated stand mount
Hum compensating coil
Robust metal body
Dimensions 128,5 x 60 mm Connector XLR-3 Frequency response 20...16000 Hz Weight 440 g Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 0,2 mV/Pa; (60 Hz): 0,6 mV/Pa Nominal impedance 350 Ohm Min. terminating impedance 1000 Ohm
What's in the box?
- e 902 microphone
- User Manual
|SKU||Sennheiser E902 Cardioid Dynamic Microphone For Kick Drum E 902|
|Youtube Video Review||asi1nGcDfrU|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.