SENNHEISER E614 INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE
The super-cardioid e 614 is a permanently polarized condenser microphone designed for demanding applications which require a wide frequency response, high SPL, fast transient response and a compact design.
With its frequency response of 40 Hz to 20 kHz, the e 614 is able to capture the full sound of the instrument, while its super-cardioid pick-up pattern isolates the microphone from other on-stage signals.
An excellent microphone for percussion instruments, the e 614 is also an ideal choice for woodwind and string instruments. Its excellent acoustic properties also make it a valuable tool for home recording.
Rugged design Effective rejection of incidental rear noise Excellent directivity across the whole frequency range Full, natural sound High maximum sound pressure level
Wide frequency response
Microphone clip MZQ 100
|Youtube Video Review||NLAkrfFb85I|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.