RODE VIDEOMIC PRO COMPACT SHOTGUN MICROPHONE
Ultra Compact and Lightweight
Broadcast-Quality Condenser Mic
Supercardioid Polar Pattern
Integrated Shock Mount and Windscreen
3-Position Level Control
2-Step High Pass Filter
Standard Camera Shoe Mount
3/8" Threaded Mount
3.5mm Output Plug
Uses a Single 9V Battery
The VideoMic Pro from Rode packs the audio quality and features of the popular VideoMic into an ultra compact and lightweight design that's ideal for use with HDSLR cameras, camcorders, and audio recorders. The microphone has a broadcast-quality condenser capsule with a supercardioid pickup pattern to capture audio from the front, while minimizing pickup from the sides and rear. An integrated shockmount and foam windscreen minimize handling and wind noise to keep your recordings crystal clear.
On the rear of the mic, you'll find a 3-way level control that offers -10dB, 0dB, and +20dB modes. There is also a 2-step high pass filter with 0 and 80Hz settings, letting you minimize the impact of low frequency hum, camera motor noise, and similar distractions. The mic has a standard camera shoe and a 3/8" threaded mount for easy attachment to cameras and boom poles. The 3.5mm plug is compatible with a wide variety of different cameras and audio devices. The VideoMic Pro operates for up to 70 hours on a single 9V battery, allowing you to work in the field without constant replacements.
- Compact and Lightweight
- Ultra compact and lightweight design with a rugged construction that's ideal for use with HDSLR cameras, camcorders, and audio recorders
- Condenser Capsule
- The broadcast-quality condenser capsule has a supercardioid pickup pattern to capture audio from the front, while minimizing pickup from the sides and rear
- Integrated Shockmount and Windscreen
- The integrated shockmount and foam windscreen minimize handling and wind noise to keep your recordings crystal clear
- 3-Way Level Control
- The 3-way level control offers -10dB, 0dB, and +20dB modes, letting you set the perfect level regardless of what device the mic is connected to
- High Pass Filter
- The power/HPF switch lets you turn the mic off, set it for a flat frequency response, or engage the 80Hz high pass filter. The filter minimizes the impact of low frequency hum, camera motor noise, and similar distractions
- Versatile Mounting
- The integrated camera shoe and 3/8" threaded mount offer easy attachment to cameras and boom poles
- Standard Plug
- The 3.5mm plug is compatible with a wide variety of different cameras and audio devices
- Long Battery Life
- The VideoMic Pro operates for up to 70 hours on a single 9V battery, allowing you to work in the field without constant replacements
|Youtube Video Review||S0AHvO5foiI|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.