RODE SMARTLAV+ LAVALIER MICROPHONE FOR SMARTPHONES
Clip-On Mic for iPhone and Android
Improved Sensitivity & Signal-to-Noise
Quality Recording to Your Smartphone
Use with Rode Rec App for Apple iOS
Works with Many Other Recording Apps
Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
Mic Clip With Cable Management Included
Foam Pop Shield Included
Small Pouch Included
The Rode smartLav+ is a lavalier microphone for your Apple or Android mobile device that is designed to deliver high-quality audio recording. The smartLav+ clips on to your shirt or lapel, and the sensitive, omnidirectional condenser capsule captures the sound equally from all sides of the microphone. This design lends to effective, hands-free recording of speeches, interviews, dictations and more.
The smartLav+ is equipped with a Kevlar-reinforced cable that has been strain tested up to 10kg to help ensure reliable performance. It uses a grey-sleeved TRRS connector to connect into your smartphone or tablet's headphone input and it works with most audio recording apps.
The smartLav+ also features improved sensitivity and higher signal-to-noise ratio over the original smartLav. The package comes with mic clip with cable management, a foam pop shield and a small carry pouch.
Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPad (3rd generation), iPad 2, iPad mini, iPod touch (4th and 5th generation) & many Android devices.
- Works with any audio app that records from the headset input
- Record, EQ, edit and publish your audio with Rode Rec App for Apple iOS (not included)
- Foam pop shield softens vocal plosives and wind noise
- Mic clip with cable management included for neatly securing microphone to clothing
- Small pouch included for storage and transport
- Combine with SC3 adaptor to use with TRS devices
- Combine with SC6 dual TRRS input adaptor to use two smartLav+ with one smartphone
Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient Active Electronics JFET Capsule 0.10" (2.54 mm) Polar Pattern Omni-directional Address Type End Frequency Range 20 Hz - 20 kHz Sensitivity -32.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (25.50mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz Power Options Powered by mobile device Connector TRRS Compatibility HTC
HTC Droid DNA
HTC HTC One X+
HTC One S
HTC EVO 4G LTE
HTC Desire SV
HTC Desire C
HTC one X
HTC Desire X
HTC Pyramid LE
Champ Neo DUOS
GALAXY Note II
GALAXY S Duos
GALAXY Ace Plus
GALAXY S III 4G
Galaxy Mini 2
GALAXY S III
GALAXY Y Duos
GALAXY S II 4G
GALAXY S II
DROID RAZR M
DROID RAZR HD
DROID RAZR MAXX HD
PHOTON Q 4G LTE
DROID RAZR MAXX
iPad (3rd and 4th generation)
iPod touch (1st generation through 5th generation)
Cable Length 45.5" (115.6 cm) Dimensions .47 x .18 x .18" (12.00 x 4.50 x 4.50 mm) Weight .211 oz (6.00 g)
|Youtube Video Review||9Oj0qIMJTzE|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.