RODE PINMIC-LONG WEARABLE MICROPHONE
The RØDE PinMic-Long Wearable Microphone is identical to the standard version of the RØDE PinMic except the PinMic-Long is designed to successfully mount to fabric up to 0.14" (3.5mm) thick.
- Mounts on Fabric Up to 0.14" (3.5mm) Thick
- Detachable Capsule & Backplate
- Attaches to Material Without Clips
- Kevlar Reinforced Cable
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- RØDE MiCon Connector
The RØDE PinMic-Long Wearable Microphone is identical to the standard version of the RØDE PinMic except the PinMic-Long is designed to successfully mount to fabric up to 0.14" (3.5mm) thick. The PinMic-Long delivers a patented mounting system that surpasses traditional lavalier microphones, and enables flexible mounting in all applications. It features a detachable capsule and backplate system. Simply place the backplate to the inside of an article of clothing or other material, and reattach the capsule to the three pins on the backplate.
In addition to its convenient mounting system, the PinMic-Long features a miniature condenser capsule with an omnidirectional polar pattern and audio fidelity well suited for professional recording, broadcast applications, live sound and more. The PinMic-Long includes a rugged Kevlar reinforced cable, water resistant pop filter, mini-furry, cable management clip and rugged storage case.
- The RØDE PinMic-Long features a detachable capsule head that mounts onto three pins on the microphone backplate
- The MiCon connector system provides seamless integration between all of RØDE's compact wearable microphones and a wide range of wireless systems
- Water resistant case provides rugged and secure protection for the microphone, cables and accessories
|Youtube Video Review||Rt3J5WjJ68M|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.