RODE NTG-2 LONG SHOTGUN MICROPHONE
Rode Microphones NTG-2 Condensor Microphone Shotgun Lightweight
The new RODE NTG-2 is a lightweight condenser shotgun microphone, designed for professional applications within the film, video, television and production industries.
The NTG-2 provides a balanced low impedance output stage and operates either from an internal 1.5 V battery (AA) or 48 V to the P48 standard. A wide bandwidth and controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics, makes the NTG-2 the perfect choice for film, video engineering and voice-over work. The NTG-2 is extremely lightweight making it ideal for mounting directly to video cameras or on boom poles.
The NTG-2 comes complete with mount and windshield.The windscreen effectively suppresses wind noise when recording outdoors in moderate conditions.
- Super Cardioid.
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20kHz selectable HPF @ 80Hz/12dB octave.
- Maximum SPL: 131dB
- Broadcast sound quality
- Rugged metal contruction.
- Condenser microphone transducer.
- Weighing 161 grams approx. (5.17 oz).
- Low noise circuitry.
- Low handling noise.
- Supplied with stand mount and zip pouch.
- ZP2 (zip pouch)
- RM5 (stand mount)
- WSVM (windshield)
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.