PANASONIC TH-80LFC70 NETWORK LED
Compliance with PJLink™
Compliance with PJLink Class 1 enables remote control and monitoring of LFB70 and LFC70 series displays within a wider network of PJLink-compatible AV components of any brand. Incorporating these displays into an existing system via the local network is seamless and cost effective.
Picture-in-Picture functions offer the versatility to display images from multiple input sources on the same screen. Documents, videos, and stills can be displayed full-screen with a sub-window showing content from a different source.
Note: Writing and drawing on sub screen in not available. Miracast・and Memory Viewer do not support Picture-in-Picture capability.
The following input combinations are not available:
• HDMI, DVI, DIGITAL LINK, Component, and PC
• Whiteboard and Panasonic Application
1:1 Pixel Mode
The 1:1 Pixel mode maps the 1920 × 1080 video content to full-HD panel pixels to display 100% of the original content. By skipping the scaling process, this mode is able to produce high-definition images in their original, 1:1 pixel form.
* Compatible signal format: 1,125/50i, 60i, 24sF, 24p, 25p, 30p, 50p, 60p, 1,250/50i
4x Digital Zoom
This function lets you enlarge a portion of an image up to four times its normal size and display it on the full screen. This function can help give presentations greater impact.
• Digital Zoom does not work in Multi Display or Dual Picture mode.
• Some degradation occurs when images are enlarged.
When there is no signal, the specified input signal is automatically switched.
Various functions are provided to save energy. This is especially beneficial when the unit spends a long period of time in standby condition.
• Power Management
Power is automatically turned on or off in response to a sync signal from the equipment connected to the built-in PC* input terminal.
• PC/DV-I Power Management
The sync signal for equipment connected to the DVI-D or PC*1 input terminal is detected, and the power is automatically turned on or off.
• No Signal Power Off
When a device is connected to the function slot and there is no sync signal for approximately 10 minutes, the power is automatically turned off.
* DPMS compliant.
• Input Lock
Locks the input switch operation.
• Button Lock
Restricts the button operations for the display.
|SKU||PANASONIC TH-80LFC70 NETWORK LED|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.