PANASONIC TH-55LFV6W ULTRA NARROW BEZEL VIDEO WALL DISPLAY
Optimized Image Modes
Conventional display panels usually include basic display mode presets such as Standard and Dynamic. The LFV6 Series, however, features an extensive display menu that allows you to very easily choose from a wide selection of display modes to suit different content, video sources, and lighting environments to achieve optimal results.
Multi-Screen Video Synchronization
LFV6 Series incorporates a new video playback synchronization function for vertically adjacent displays in multi-screen configuration. It assures more natural video playback compared to displays with unsynchronized timing.
Adjusts timing of images to reproduce enlarged video more naturally.
Reverses direction of image scanning to smoothly play enlarged video on multiple screens.
High-Perfomance Imaging Engine
Color and image quality can be fine-tuned and customized to assure seamless uniformity across all displays in multi-screen configuration.
Color matching function
Corrects any unevenness in color between multiple screens. R (red), G (green), and B (blue) along with intermediate colors (cyan, magenta, and yellow) are corrected individually on each display.
Displays images with enhanced color intensity.
Corrects blurry image contours that result from resizing to improve resolution.
Extracts and eliminates noise components from input video signals for noise-free image reproduction.
Multi-screen Imaging Synching via USB & Changing Content via LAN
The LFV6 can be quickly adapted for digital signage—just connect USB memory devices to inputs on each display in 2 x 2 multi-screen configuration for automatically synchronized 4K (4 x 1080p) images. No external devices or processors are required. This function also serves as a backup in case the primary video source fails. By using Multi Monitoring & Control Software, it’s possible to easily replace content stored on USB via LAN, perfect in situations where the display is difficult to access.
Dedicated Video-Wall Mounting System
Our optional Installation Mount (TY-VK55LV1) makes setting up a spectacular video-wall installation comparatively quick and painless. As well as saving time and reducing labor cost, the rigid mount also eliminates potential panel surface alignment inconsistencies with the use of an automatic magnet system. The LFV Series also features optional cover frames for extra protection against impact.
Efficient 24/7 reliability in Landscape or Portrait Mode
The use of durable panel materials and quality electronic components ensures dependable 24-hour operation seven days a week, even in portrait orientation. This makes the LFV Series ideal for installation in public spaces, surveillance centers, and other applications where absolute reliability is critical. Further, the LFV Series is designed for either landscape or portrait orientation without affecting color, brightness, or operational life. This flexibility allows you to use your installation space to its fullest potential.
Factory-Matched & Pre-calibrated Color
Colors are pre-calibrated at the factory prior to shipment in order to minimize color differences between panels intended for multi-screen installation. This makes it possible to create seamless images without any visible color differences from panel to panel.
Ultra-Narrow Bezel for Seamless Video Walls
Ultra-narrow bezels on the LFV6 Series reduce bezel-to-bezel distance to a near-invisible 3.5 mm. In larger video-wall installations, screen borders seem to disappear, resulting in truly spectacular large-format images.
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.