PANASONIC TH-47LFX60 TOUGH LED
Crisp, Clear Information is Provided with High Brightness: Ideal for Outdoor Places Subject to Rain,Dust and Strong Sunlight:
- 2000cd/m2 of Brightness - High Visibility in Bright Places
- Robust Operation Even Under Adverse Conditions
- DIGITAL LINK (Single Cable Solution) - System Expandability
High-Brightness 2,000-cd/m2 Model with Wide-Viewing-Angle IPS Panel and LED Backlight:
Images are clear even in brightly lit places. Full 2,000 cd/m2brightness maintains excellent visibility under direct sunlight. This makes the LFX60 ideal for installation in drive-through lanes. And because the brightness isn't affected by external light, information such as menu items and prices remain clear and easy to read.
The IPS panel makes it easy to read from any position:
The IPS panel displays clear images, and colors appear unchanged even when the image is viewed from an angle top or bottom, right or left. It provides accurate information to many people in a large place such as a public facility.
Air-Cooling System Strongly Resists Dust, Water and Direct Sunlight:
Forced Air-Cooling System Helps to Prevent Blackouts and Dew Condensation
Outside air is brought into the cabinet to produce an airflow between the front glass and the LCD panel. This suppresses internal temperature rises and prevents blackouts when the display is installed outdoors. It also serves as a countermeasure against condensation.
When direct sunlight continuously hits the screen and the temperature of the LCD panel rises, the liquid crystal molecules stop operating normally and a blackout condition occurs that leaves the screen totally dark.
The forced air cooling system suppresses internal temperature rises to prevent blackouts.
•Operates under an ambient temperature of -20°C*1 to 50°C (-4 °F*1 to 122 °F).
*1 When used in Outdoor mode.
Highly Durable Display Resists Temperature Changes
Featuring an operating temperature range of -20°C*1 to 50°C (-4 °F*1 to 122 °F), performance remains unchanged even in cold and hot climates.
*1: When used in Outdoor mode.
Robust Operation Even Under Adverse Conditions:
Aluminum Cabinet and Tempered Glass
The aluminum cabinet strongly resists corrosion. In addition, tempered glass ensures rugged strength against impacts.
Dust and Water Resistance Performance — Ideal for Outdoor Installation
The Dust and Water Resistant Equivalent to IP55
IP level dust and water resistant performance provides tough durability in harsh conditions.
What is IP?: This denotes the degree of dust and water resistance. IP is an abbreviation of the international standard Ingress Protection.
Defined in the IEC60529 international standard.
Transmission of Video, Audio and Control Signals for up to 100 m [328.1 ft] with a Single LAN Cable*1.
Only a single LAN cable is required to transmit uncompressed HD video, audio and control signals for a distance of up to 100 m [328.1 ft]. This enables indoor installation of the PC and other devices connected to the display at an outdoor location in order to protect the PC and devices from rain and dust. Since only one cable needs to be connected between the PC and panel, cable routing work is quick and easy.
Because a control signal can also be sent simultaneously, it is easy to upgrade the system by combining it with the optional ET-YFB100G Digital Interface Box.
*1: Use an STP cable of CAT5e or higher.
*2: WUXGA (1,920 x 1,200 pixcel) compatible.
Remote Display Monitoring
The display can be monitored over a network for temperature, filter clogging, etc. This enables prompt response should an equipment malfunction occur.
|SKU||PANASONIC TH-47LFX60 TOUGH LED|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.