PANASONIC TH-47LF6 LED
IPS panel and LED backlight provide light weight, a thin profile, and low power consumption
Detailed Full-HD picture quality and the wide viewing angle of the IPS panel produce clear, beautiful images in large spaces. The use of an LED backlight allows signage to be used for long periods with excellent visibility and low power consumption, to help reduce running costs. The brightness of 450cd/m2 is ideal for signage applications.
The CCFL system requires the installation of multiple tubes that illuminate in the same way as fluorescent lamps behind the LCD panel. Thus, the display unit becomes thick.
The edge light system requires a small number of LED units because the lights are installed only on the edges of the LCD panel. This saves energy. The display unit can also be made thin and light.
Using DIGITAL LINK makes it possible to transmit video, audio and control signals over a long distance (up to 100 m [328.1 ft]) with a single LAN cable*1. Easy cabling also reduces labor during setup. This provides transmission of high-quality images and sounds, as well as remote control.
*1: CAT5e(STP) cable or higher.
*2: WUXGA(1,920 × 1,200 pixels) compatible.
Continuous 24/7 Operation
The highly durable panel can be operated continuously for 24/7. It makes the display panel suitable for use all day and night in places such as surveillance station and public facilities.
The fan-less design prevents malfunctions otherwise caused by dust particles brought in by the fan. This enables safe installation in crowded areas.
The display can be installed either horizontally or vertically to match the content and installation location without being affected by “Mura” (unevenness). This is because the display has relatively uniform pressure distribution as compared to a TV panel, which results in far better stability. Regardless of the installation direction, the lamp life stays the same since a constant operating temperature is maintained.
The slim display, only 68 mm (2.7") in depth, and a narrow bezel of about 16 mm (0.7") achieve a stylish design, light weight, and thin profile.
The speaker is built into the rear of the display. There is no need for external speakers when using content that has a soundtrack.
Enable to choose vertical or horizontal installation setting that meets your needs.
|SKU||PANASONIC TH-47LF6 LED|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.