PANASONIC TH-47LF5W PROFESSIONAL LCD DISPLAY
Standard Models for Crisp, Clear Information Transmission in Public Spaces
Full HD PID* Panel – Optimal for Signage Applications
Optimal Utility for Signage Use
Stylish and Energy-Saving Design
Bright, Full HD (1920 x 1080) Professional LCD Display
Versatile Functions for Public Information Displays
In addition to the high resolution of Full-HD and the wide viewing angle of the IPS panel, the LF5 Series features 500-cd/m2 brightness and 9-ms response. This makes it possible to display crisp, clear images even in bright places, for signage with excellent information transmission performance.
Wide Viewing Angle for Sharper ImagesThe IPS panel has a wide viewing angle, so colors don’t change when the image is viewed from right or left angles. Information can be accurately relayed to groups of people in large areas, like public spaces.
Flexible, Vertical Installation
Capable of Continuous, 24-Hour Operation*Long-life components are incorporated in anticipation of use in harsh environments. This enables continuous, stable, 24-hour operation.
It also makes this long-term, clear display ideal for signage use in public spaces such as airports and train stations. *Continuous 24-hour operation may cause image retention or other problems in the LCD screen, depending on the display content.
Input Search FunctionIf the input signal is not detected for some reason, another input with a signal is automatically selected for reliable operation. The display will not remain in a no-signal condition, making it well suited to signage use that produces advertising revenue.
Narrow bezel and multi displayThe bezel on the TH-47LF5 is only 18.6 mm (0.73 inches) wide. It is a most suitable model for multi screen display. The video image and graphics can be displayed in greatly by using two or more displays. The effect of the digital signage a high noteworthy level is achieved by decorating the wall with the video image.
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.