PANASONIC PT-RZ370EA PROJECTOR
Many projector issues have been addressed with the Panasonic PT-RZ370U Solid Shine DLP Projector. From the moment you turn on the projector, you'll notice the difference with the quick on and immediate full brightness. No more lamps and air filters, which lets you enjoy maintenance-free use for about 20,000 hours.
Because the PT-RZ370 does not use a lamp, has an efficient cooling system, and uses a DLP chip that has a long life, they are capable of 24/7 operation. The rate of brightness deterioration in the LED/Laser-combined light source is extremely slow compared to lamp based projectors. The Solid Shine drive uses a built-in sensor to constantly detect the light intensity of the light source and correct corresponding changes in white balance. This all helps to maintain picture quality for a long period of time.
The PT-RZ370 features 3500 lumens of brightness. Contrast ratio is at 10,000:1, and images are reproduced with a wide dynamic range. The PT-RZ370 features a full-HD (1920 x 1080) DLP chip, allowing highly detailed full-HD images without resizing.
To enhance permanent installation use, Panasonic has added Digital Link support so you can transmit video, audio and control signals up to 328' (100 m) over a single LAN cable. System capabilities have also been improved with 2x zoom and an exceptionally wide lens shift range, providing flexibility for easy first time and replacement installations.
- Bright Picture Quality for a Long Period of Time
- The PT-RZ370 features 3500 lumens of brightness. Rate of brightness deterioration in the LED/Laser-combined light source is extremely slow compared to lamp based projectors. The Solid Shine drive uses a built-in sensor to constantly detect the light intensity of the light source and correct corresponding changes in white balance. This all helps to maintain picture quality for a long period of time. Contrast ratio is 10,000:1, and images are reproduced with a wide dynamic range. The PT-RZ370 features a full-HD (1920 x 1080) DLP chip, allowing highly detailed full-HD images without resizing
- The LED/Laser-Combined Light Source Enables Approx. 20,000 Hours of Continuous Operation
- This light source requires no maintenance for approximately 20,000 hours. In many cases, this means no maintenance until your next refresh cycle. Naturally, there are no lamp burnout problems during use, so reliability is further increased. There is also no filter to clean due to carefully engineered sealed optics. As a consequence, running cost is dramatically lowered because of the savings on lamp costs, maintenance labor and hassle of stocking lamps
- 30x Drive Switching Prevents Color Breaking
- In a 1-chip DLP system projectors with conventional lamp, a color wheel is used for time-division multiplexing in a method where the human eye combines the result to achieve a full-color palette. In the PT-RZ370, this is done by on/off switching of the LED/Laser-combined light source. A Panasonic power supply circuit provides time-division multiplexing
- Heat Pipe Cooling System Maintains Stable Operation up to 113°F (45°C)
- Laser cooling is performed by releasing the heat to cooling fins, then cooling with a heat pipe cooling system. This suppresses temperature rises inside the projector and allows stable operation up to an ambient temperature of 45°C (113°F). The use of this heat pipe cooled system also achieves quiet operation of 29 dB, enabling viewers to concentrate on the presentation or on quiet movie scenes
- Dust-Resistant Structure with an Airtight Optical Block
- The area between the LED/Laser to the DLP chip and prism is hermetically sealed to form an airtight structure for the optical block, the heart of the projector. This resists the effects of dust and other particles in the air, and enables use of the projector in a wide range of environments
- DICOM Simulation Mode
- This imaging mode is similar to DICOM part 14, which is a medical imaging standard. It reproduces X-ray images
- Easy Remote Monitoring and Control Over a LAN
- Web browser on a computer connected through a wired LAN system lets you remotely operate projectors and check their status. An e-mail messaging function can also notify you the overall projector status. In addition, Multi-Projector Monitoring and Control Software Ver. 2.8 is available for monitoring and controlling multiple Panasonic projectors from a single PC. The wired LAN terminal is compatible with PJLink (class 1), an open protocol that is used by many manufacturers, to enable integrated control of systems that contain different brands of projectors
- Horizontal/Vertical Lens Shift
- The wide shift range accommodates various room sizes and shapes. When lights or ventilation holes are located in the ceiling mounting site, you can simply relocate the projector to avoid them
- Flexible 360-Degree Installation
- The projectors can be rotated vertically. This means you can install one at any up-and-down angle you want, to accommodate different installation conditions
- The Daylight View Basic Ensures Clear Images Even in Brightly Lit Rooms
- It achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination
- Rec. 709 Mode for HDTV Projection
- Optimal color reproduction can be achieved by selecting this mode, compliant with ITU-R Recommendation BT.709, when images from an HDTV source are projected
- First-Time and Replacement Installations
- 2x Zoom Lens: For a 120" (3 m) diagonal widescreen, the projection distance extends from approximately 12.8' (3.9 m) to approximately 25.7' (7.8 m)
- Lens-Centered Design
- A lens-centered, symmetrical design provides ease of installation, eliminating the need for any special considerations when planning the installation site
- Compatible with Crestron RoomView
- The LAN terminal allows a computer connected to the network to use Crestron RoomView application software to manage and control system devices
- Image Appears Immediately-No Need for Cooling After Use
- Images do not appear quickly with lamp-based projectors because the projector requires time to warm up. With the PT-RZ370, the image appears almost instantly. There's also no cooling time required when turning the power off, so you can quickly turn the projector on and off as many times as needed
- 24/7 Operation
- Ordinary lamps are not well suited to continuous operation. Because the PT-RZ370 does not use a lamp, has efficient cooling system and uses DLP™ chip that has a long life, they are capable of 24/7 operation
- Scheduling Function
- Scheduled operation is possible using the built-in timer function, without having to use a PC and software
- Effective Theft Prevention
- You can change the default Panasonic start up logo to any logo you want. A new logo can be easily uploaded by connecting a computer to the PT-RZ370 through the LAN or serial connection by using the Logo Transfer Software. Other security measures include, a security bar, key lock, and security password. This is very effective for preventing theft
- 49' (15 m) Range Remote Control
- A unique ID number can be assigned to each projector using the supplied wireless remote control unit. This allows operation of a desired projector when multiple units are set up at the same location. Three frequently used functions can be assigned to the function buttons for instant recall
- Eco Management Functions
- A number of functions are provided to reduce power consumption. You can easily set the eco management functions according to operating conditions by using the eco button on the remote control
- Ecology-Conscious Design
- Lamp-free (no mercury)
Low heat dissipation
RoHS directive compliant
No halogenated flame retardants are used in the cabinet
Non-coated cabinet for easy recycling
Lead-free glass is used for the lens
Light source mode is selectable to reduce power consumption
Eco button on the remote control is used for setting up the eco management functions
Standby power consumption of only 0.5W has been achieved
An auto off timer switches the projector to standby mode when no input signal is received for a preset time
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.