|Projection throw ratio:||1.7-2.8 :1|
|Brightness:||6500 ANSI Lumens|
|Resolution:||1920 x 1200 WUXGA|
|Contrast:||5000 : 1|
|Noise (long life):||31 dB|
|Manufacturer's warranty:||36 months|
|Special features:||Remote control|
Multiple lens optional
D-SUB 15pin in (VGA)
D-SUB 15pin out (VGA)
5 x BNC (RGBHV)
3.5 mm Mini jack
High Brightness, Low TCO, and Flexible Installation for Versatile Use
- 6.500 lm of brightness in a compact body
- WUXGA (1.920 x 1.200)
- High contrast ratio of 5.000:1
High Brightness and Superb Image Quality
1. High Brightness and Excellent Contrast
Despite its sleek and compact dimensions, the PT-EZ770 Series produces a class-leading 6,500 lm to 7,500 lm* of brightness with a contrast ratio of 5,000:1. The iris automatically adjusts to suit ambient lighting conditions.
* The PT-EX800Z/EX800ZL has 7,500 lm, the PT-EW730Z/EW730ZL has 7,000 lm, and the PT-EZ770Z/EZ770ZL has 6,500 lm of brightness.
WUXGA Resolution for Lustrous Full HD Images (PT-EZ770ZE)
With native WUXGA 1,920 x 1,200 pixel widescreen resolution, the
PT-EZ770Z/EZ770ZL is capable of displaying Full HD video from Blu-ray Disc and other sources in beautifully rich, vivid detail.
The Daylight View Basic Funtion Ensures Clear Images Even in Brightly Lit Rooms
Panasonic‘s Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination.
- See more at: http://business.panasonic.co.uk/visual-system/products-and-accessories/projectors/fixed-installation/PT-EZ770Z#sthash.ja2WlLf9.dpuf
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.