PANASONIC PT-EX800ZLE PROJECTOR
- XGA resolution
- 7500 lumens
- 5000:1 contrast
- optional interchangeable lenses
- h + v. Lens Shift
- Digital Link Technology
- Crestron compatible
- hor. / Vert and Corner Keystone compensation
- vertical 360 ° projection possible
Panasonic PT-EX800ZLE Key Features
- LCD Display Technology
- 7500 ANSI Lumens
- 4 Optional Lenses
- XGA 1024*768 Native Resolution
- 3000 hour lamp life (typical)
- 5000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 3 year collect/return with loan if available warranty
- 10.6kg (23.4lb.)
- Can Be Installed Vertically
- Corner Projection
- DICOM Simulation Mode
- Digital (HDMI/DVI/DisplayPort) Input
- Direct Power Off
- HDCP Compliant DVI
- Horizontal & Vertical Keystone Correction
- Interchangeable Lens System
- Lens Shift
- Lens-centred Design
- Logo capture and display
- Mechanical Shutter
- Monitor Out
- Motorised Zoom and Focus
- Network Control
- PIN Code Security
- Conference rooms (medium to large)
- Exhibitions and large venues
- Medical imaging
||PANASONIC PT-EX800ZLE Projector
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.