High Brightness and Superb Image Quality
High Brightness and Excellent Contrast
Despite its sleek and compact dimensions, the PT-EZ770 Series produces a class-leading 6,500 lm to 7,500 lm* of brightness with a contrast ratio of 5,000:1. The iris automatically adjusts to suit ambient lighting conditions.
* The PT-EX800Z/EX800ZL has 7,500 lm, the PT-EW730Z/EW730ZL has 7,000 lm, and the PT-EZ770Z/EZ770ZL has 6,500 lm of brightness.
WUXGA Resolution for Lustrous Full HD Images (PT-EZ770ZE)
With native WUXGA 1,920 x 1,200 pixel widescreen resolution, the
PT-EZ770Z/EZ770ZL is capable of displaying Full HD video from Blu-ray Disc and other sources in beautifully rich, vivid detail.
The Daylight View Basic Funtion Ensures Clear Images Even in Brightly Lit Rooms
Panasonic‘s Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination.
Colour Adjustment Function
A color adjustment function allows you to easily correct for slight variations in the color reproduction range of individual units set up for multiple projection, particularly in side-by-side configuration. Correction is performed on 3 colors (R, G, B) or 7 colors (R, G, B, C, M, Y, W).
DICOM Simulation Mode*
This imaging mode is similar to DICOM part 14, which is a medical imaging standard. It reproduces X-ray images with remarkable clarity.
* This product is not a medical instrument. Do not use it for actual medical diagnosis.
Inorganic LCD Materials Maintain High Brightness and Image Quality Longer
The optical block of the PT-EZ770 Series projectors maintains a high level of performance over time, due to the use of inorganic materials in the LCD panels and polarizers, thus achieving a replacement cycle of 10,000 hours with high brightness and excellent picture quality.
It also makes them the logical choice for a truly dependable LCD projector system.
- XGA resolution
- 7500 lumens
- 5000:1 contrast
- optional interchangeable lenses
- h + v. Lens Shift
- Digital Link Technology
- Crestron compatible
- hor. / Vert and Corner Keystone compensation
vertical 360 ° projection possible
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.