The Panasonic PT-DZ870 is an incredibly bright WUXGA 1-chip DLP™ projector and features a dynamic RGB Booster to provide high picture quality, colour reproduction, and DIGITAL LINK for all-in-one connectivity.
With the incorporation of the new 420W dual lamp and new lamp drive system, the PT-DZ870 Series is able to deliver a high brightness of 8,500 lumens in an incredibly compact body. The Panasonic proprietary Dynamic RGB booster, which has been enhanced, provides images with brilliant colour and brightness, optimising lamp intensity of individual red, green and blue colours according to each scene. Detail Clarity Processor 3 improves the clarity, detail and depth of images and the System Daylight View 2 function also helps maintain picture quality, even in a bright room. The Series is 3D-compatible and supports various 3D formats including frame packing, side by side, top and bottom, line by line and simultaneous.
Thanks to its shielded optical system which effectively blocks dust, and its new heat pipe system which enables an efficient cooling, the PT-DZ870 Series is also designed with a dual lamp system that eliminates projection interruption due to a lamp failure. The Lamp Relay mode alternates operation of each lamp to enable 24/7 operation of the projector. The built-in Geometric Adjustment function expands creative projection possibilities by facilitating projection onto spherical, cylindrical and other specially shaped ‘screens’.
The PT-DZ870 Series is DIGITAL LINK compatible which guarantees users a simplified AV infrastructure with high definition video, audio, and control signals all carried over a single CAT5e or higher specification Ethernet cable for up to 100 metres*1. The PT-DZ870 projector can be paired with Panasonic's ET-YFB100 proprietary Digital Interface Box, or can be connected directly with other manufacturers’ HDBaseT™ variants for direct connection to their switcher system without the need for an external receiver. The PT-DZ870 Series also ensures interoperability with major AV control manufacturers’ control protocols such as Crestron’s Digital Media 8G+, Extron’s XTP Systems, and AMX’s Enova DVX.
- 8,500 lumens of brightness
- 10,000:1 contrast ratio
- WUXGA (1,920 x 1200) resolution
- High reliability and easy maintenance
- DIGITAL LINK for simplified AV infrastructure
- Flexible installation and diverse functions
- Up to 4000 hours between lamp replacements
|SKU||PANASONIC PT-DZ870EK Projector|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.