Manufacturer Description for the Panasonic PT-DZ10KE Projector
Dynamic Iris for a High 10,000:1 Contrast Ratio - Panasonic’s Dynamic Iris uses a scene-linking aperture mechanism to achieve a remarkable 10,000:1 contrast without lowering its high brightness. This helps to reproduce deeper, richer blacks, and provides images with more detailed textures.
Detail Clarity Processor 3 Gives Natural Clarity to Even the Finest Details : This unique Panasonic circuit optimizes the sharpness of each image, based on the super-high-, high-, medium-, and low-frequency components of the extracted image information. The resulting images have more natural, lifelike expression.
System Daylight View 2 for Enhanced Color Perception This unique Panasonic technology optimizes image quality to improve the color perception of the projected image in bright rooms. With a brightness of 10,600 lumens, it provides highly comfortable viewing even in bright lighting, and allows viewers to concentrate easily on the images.
DICOM Simulation Mode : This imaging mode is similar to DICOM part 14, which is a medical imaging standard. It reproduces X-ray images with remarkable clarity.
Panasonic's Original Dual Lamp System This system eliminates the interruption if a lamp should fail (in dual-lamp operation mode). The Lamp Relay mode also operates the lamps alternately to enable 24/7 projection.
Eco Filter that Needs No Maintenance for up to 12,000 Hours : The Eco Filter has an electrostatic Micro Cut Filter that collects minute dust particles with an ion effect. It combines with the dust-resistant cabinet to enable long-term use even under harsh conditions. Its maintenance cycle of up to 12,000 hours* reduces hassle, and the environmental design lets you wash the filter with water and reuse it.
Optional Smoke Cut Filter ET-SFD320 : The projector can be equipped with an optional, extra-strong air filter to prevent the entry of smoke, such as those used for special effects at events and stage performances.
Flexible Installation : The wide adjustment range of the powered horizontal/vertical Lens Shiftfunction can be easily adjusted with the remote control. The unit can also be rotated 360° vertically, to accommodate various installation conditions. The lens-centered design contributes to easy Installation.
Lens Memory : The settings of projection size, Lens Shift position, and focus/zoom can be stored in memory and recalled for instant switching.
A Wide Selection of Lenses (optional): Choose from a wide lineup of lenses for your system, including short-throw, long-throw zoom and fixed-throw lenses for rear projection use. The additional lenses make it easy to adapt your projector to the installation site. The lenses attach and detach with one-touch ease.
Portrait Mode Capability (optional): Portrait projection is possible by mounting the optional ET-LAD320P or ET-LAD320PW lamp units, updating the projector's firmware to MAIN Ver. 2.00 or later, and installing the projector with its terminal side surface facing downward. Portrait mode adds more solutions for projection mapping, staging, and other needs
|SKU||PANASONIC PT-DZ10KE Projector|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.