Manufacturer Description for the Panasonic PT-DW830ELK Projector
Innovative dual-lamp system, with its new lamp, helps to make this body compact while providing 8,500lm of brightness, with 220-240V AC operation. When in ‘Lamp Relay’ mode, the system also eliminates any interruptions if a lamp should fail and enables 24/7 projection.
Panasonic’s dynamic RGB booster also achieves high image quality alongside excellent colour reproduction and brightness. Similarly, a Detail Clarity Processor 3 brings further depth and clarity to details.
The projector’s Dynamic Iris feature uses a scene-linking aperture mechanism to achieve a remarkable 10,000:1 contrast without lowering its high brightness. This helps to reproduce deeper, richer blacks, and provides images with more detailed textures.
In terms of maintenance and reliability, a dust-resistant optical block prevents dust entry to maintain image quality and a new cooling mechanism, featuring a heat-dissipating block that includes a heat pipe, reduces wear and tear on the device. Combined with a lamp replacement cycle of up to 3,000 hours, the projector delivers reduced ownership and maintenance costs.
For enhanced system integration, DIGITAL LINK compatibility allows HDMI, uncompressed video, audio and control signals to be delivered via a single LAN cable.
|SKU||PANASONIC PT-DW830ELK Projector|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.