PANASONIC HC-MDH3 AVCHD SHOULDER MOUNT CAMCORDER
HD Camcorder with Built-In LED Light
1/3.1" BSI MOS Sensor
1920 x 1080 up to 59.94p
20x Optical Zoom Lens
5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S.
Single Manual Lens Ring
0.24" EVF / 3" LCD Touchscreen
Records MP4, MOV & AVCHD to SDXC Cards
Dual SDXC Card Slots
Illuminating Lens Recording Ring
PRE ORDER ARRIVING END JUNE
Panasonic's HC-MDH3 AVCHD Shoulder Mount Camcorder with LCD Touchscreen & LED Light is at home shooting corporate, event, or indie projects. It features a 1/3.1" BSI MOS sensor for improved low-light performance, and incorporates a 20x zoom lens with five-axis hybrid image stabilization. The lens also features a single manual ring that you select to control focus, zoom, iris, white balance, or shutter speed. Built into the top handle is an LED light for illuminating your subject.
Two viewfinders provide you with a choice of operating the camera with either a traditional tilt-up color EVF, or a pullout LCD high-resolution touchscreen. The LCD touchscreen is positioned above the lens for a more natural viewing experience when shooting handheld. The camera records in MP4, MOV, or AVCHD codecs, and features dual SDXC media card slots, allowing you to use relay or simultaneous recording. The lens incorporates an illuminating ring that indicates when the camera is in standby or record mode. You can also deactivate the indicator if you wish.
- A built-in LED light illuminates your subjects with a bright beam (300 lux at 3') of daylight-balanced light. If the beam is too harsh, an included diffusion filter covers and softens the light.
- The integrated 20x optical zoom lens provides sharp images and an equivalent 35mm focal length range of 29.5 to 612mm (16:9). The lens also features a 49mm filter thread.
- The camera employs a five-axis hybrid optical image stabilizer (O.I.S.) compensating for side-to-side, up-down, and forward-back handheld shake.
- Features Picture Tone settings—standard and sharp. Selecting sharp boosts the contrast and a more vibrant color matrix is used, while sharpening is applied.
- The sensor features a design that moves the circuitry normally found in front of the photosites to the back of the sensor's substrate. This allows for more photons to strike the photosites, increasing the sensitivity of the sensor.
- The camera incorporates a built-in microphone.
- White balance: Auto / 3200K / 5600K / VAR (2000-15,000K) / Ach Fixed / Bch Fixed
- Selectable between 20 thumbnails/page, 9 thumbnails/page, and 1 thumbnail/page.
- It features professional assist functions such as histogram display, color bar monitor, zebra bars, focus expand, focus peaking, and Area Mode function.
|Youtube Video Review||zxIEfbbB47U|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.