PANASONIC AW-HE130 HD INTEGRATED CAMERA (BLACK)
4-Channel 1080p60/50 Indoor PTZ Camera
IP Streaming & 3G-SDI and HDMI Output
PoE Support for Power, Control, Output
Remote IP Control via Mac, PC, Mobile
Three 1/2.86" MOS Sensors and DSP
f/1.6 20x Motorized Optical Zoom Lens
1.4x Digital Extender
Built-In Neutral Density Filter and DRS
12 Color Axes & 3 Skin Tone Axes
Anti-Vibrate Optical Image Stabilization
The black AW-HE130 HD Integrated Camera from Panasonic is a high-definition, remotely controllable PTZ camera for indoor use. Three 1/2.86 MOS sensors allow this camera to deliver up to four channels of sharp, HD video output with a resolution of up to 1080/60p, in addition to 3G-SDI and HDMI. The AW-HE130 also supports POE+: with only one LAN cable you can power and control the camera and video output. The camera is equipped with 20x zoom, a maximum f/1.6 aperture, and an 1.4x digital extender that can increase the focal length. A built-in neutral density filter and DRS (Dynamic Range Stretch) work in conjunction with 12 color axes and 3 skin tone axes to give you even more control of your resulting images.
- Full HD Video Output via IP Transmission
- In addition to 3G-SDI and HDMI output, production quality full HD video output via IP transmission is supported. The camera delivers up to four channels of IP streaming video (H.264), with a maximum quality level of 1080/60p at 24 Mbps. Simultaneous transmission to as many as 14 devices is also supported. Flexible system setup is possible to meet various application needs. 1
- Transmits IP Video Without a Separate Encoder
- There is no need for the separate encoder normally required when streaming video and audio via IP. Systems can be built with exceptional cost/performance benefits.
- Supports POE+ for Lower Installation Cost
- By connecting to network devices that support the IEEE 802.3 at POE+ standard, power can be supplied via LAN cable. Since it is not necessary to install a power supply or even a local AC outlet, installation costs can be significantly reduced.
- IP Control with Image Monitoring Using PC, Mac, and Mobile Terminals
- Using an IP browser, such as Internet Explorer or Safari, it is possible to set up and control the camera from a remote location. This feature simplifies the management of cameras around a campus, or across a worldwide enterprise network. IP video monitoring and remote camera control can also be performed from mobile terminals such as iPhones, iPads, or Android devices.
- Flexible IP Control Architecture Simplifies System Design and Operation
- Up to a hundred AW-HE130 cameras can be controlled via IP from a single AW-RP120G, AW-RP50, or PC. An AW-HE130 can also be simultaneously controlled by up to five AW-RP120G or AW-RP50s via IP. AK-HRP200G can be used for precise color adjustment.
- Three1/2.86-type MOS Sensors for High-Level Video Capture and Production
- Equipped with three 1/2.86-type full HD MOS sensors and DSP (Digital Signal Processor), the AW-HE130 achieves high sensitivity, a high S/N ratio, and high resolution through the use of advanced video processing.
- Optical Image Stabilization System (OIS)
- Automatically minimizes the effect of small vibrations of the surface on which the camera is mounted, whether such vibrations are caused by the opening and closing of doors, by nearby speakers, or by other disturbances.
- High Performance 20x Zoom Lens/1.4x Digital Extender Zoom
- In addition to a sharp, fast F1.6, 20x optical zoom lens, the AW-HE130 is equipped with a 1.4x digital extender that can increase the effective focal length of the lens by 40% while delivering smooth, high resolution video.
- Independent Color Correction Function with 12 Color Axes + 3 Skin Tone Axes
- In addition to the conventional twelve axes, three additional axes have been added for the skin tone area. This makes it possible to reproduce skin tones with greater precision.
- Color Temperature Adjustment Mode
- In addition to the usual white balance modes, a new variable color temperature-based function has been added. This makes it easier to make the precise camera adjustments required for different lighting conditions.
- Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) / Hybrid Digital Noise Reduction (Hybrid DNR)
- Black defects, halation, and washed-out colors are minimized for video images with a visually broad dynamic range (DRS). In addition, with Hybrid Digital Noise Reduction (Hybrid DNR), two types of noise reduction, 2D, and 3D, are used together to enable clear video capture under a wide range of lighting conditions, with minimal after-image blurring or image degradation.
- Equipped with Night Mode for Infrared Shooting
- The AW-HE130 can deliver high-quality monochrome video in total darkness when the camera's Night Mode is used in conjunction with an optional IR illuminator.
- Freeze During Preset Function
- The Freeze During Preset function may be enabled to freeze the video during preset playback. The immediately preceding still image is output during preset movements so that the swiveling movement is not displayed, making operations possible with one camera.
- Supports Multiple Formats for Flexible Output
- In addition to typically supported formats, the camera supports output formats required for specialized applications, including 1080/29.97p, 1080/25p, and 1080/23.98p; this facilitates remote control video capture for specialized applications such as tele-production and scientific research.
- Audio Input Function
- The AW-HE130 also supports audio input, embedding, and encoding. The input from the camera's switchable mic/line input can be combined with the HD-SDI, HDMI, and streaming outputs for mixing, recording, or transmission.
- Quiet Operation
- Thanks to its fan-less design and advanced pan-tilt mechanism, the AW-HE130 is very quiet and greatly reduces audio noise during video capture.
- Pan-Tilt Mechanism for Smooth Moves During Video Capture
- Thanks to its pan-tilt design, the AW-HE130 achieves smoother and more natural movement during on-air shots. The pan-tilt head also has a wide shooting range, with a pan range of ±175° and a tilt range of -30° to 210°. The pan-tilt drive provides high-speed operation at maximum 60°/sec, excellent response to remote control operation, and precise stop control. These features combine to accurately capture fast-action sports scenes or smooth concert footage. The noise level during operation is also very low, at NC35 or less, which is ideal for use in quiet environments
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.