PANASONIC AG-AC30 FULL HD CAMCORDER with TOUCH PANEL LCD VIEWSCREEN AND BUILT-IN LED LIGHT
HD Camcorder with Built-In LED Light
1/3.1" BSI MOS Sensor
1920 x 1080 Up to 59,94p
20x Optical Zoom Lens
5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S.
Individual Focus, Zoom & Iris Lens Rings
0.24" EVF / 3" LCD Touch Screen
FHD Up to 120 FPS
Records MP4, MOV, AVCHD to SDXC Cards
Dual SDXC Card Slots
NEW ITEM - COMING SOON
Panasonic's AG-AC30 Full HD Camcorder with Touch Panel LCD Viewscreen and Built-In LED Light is at home shooting corporate, event, and indie projects. It features a 1/3.1" BSI MOS sensor for improved low-light performance and incorporates a 20x zoom lens with 5-axis hybrid image stabilization. The lens also features electronically linked geared iris rings for manual control of focus, zoom, and iris. Built-into the top handle is an LED light for illuminating your subject in dim light.
Two viewfinders provide you a choice when operating the camera with either a traditional tilt up color EVF, or a pull out LCD high resolution touchscreen. The LCD touchscreen is positioned above the lens for a more natural viewing experience when shooting handheld. Slow motion recording functionality is included, allowing you to record in Full HD up to 120 fps. The camera records in MP4, MOV, or AVCHD codecs, and features dual SDXC media card slots. allowing you to use relay recording or simultaneous recording.
- A built-in LED light illuminates your subjects with a bright (300 lux at 1 meter) beam of daylight balanced light. If the beam is too harsh, an included diffusion filter covers and softens the light. If you need tungsten balanced light, a color conversion filter is included as well.
- The integrated 20x optical zoom lens provides sharp images and an equivalent 35mm focal length range of 29.5 to 612mm (16:9). The lens also features a 49mm filter thread.
- The camera employs 5-axis hybrid O.I.S. compensating for side-to-side, up-down, forward-back handheld shake.
- The AG-AC30 features electronically linked zoom, focus, and iris rings on the lens. The rings are textured for better tactile feel.
- The camera shoots and records HD at 23.98p, 29.97p, 59.94i, and 59.94p in MP4/MOV at 50Mb/s. AVCHD recording at 59.94p averages 25Mb/s for FHD, and as well at 59.94i and 23.98p at lower data rates. You can also shoot in 1280 x 720 or 720 x 480i, although that signal is cropped and squeezed.
- A selection for super slow motion allows you to shoot FHD (1920 x1080) at 120 fps.
- The camera records in either MP4, MOV, AVCHD, or AVCHD Progressive.
- The sensor features a design that moves the circuitry normally found in front of the photosites to the back of the sensor's substrate. this allows more photons to strike the photosites, increasing the sensitivity of the sensor.
- An illuminated ring lets your subject know when you are recording by changing from blue to red. Although this is pleasant in appearance, this feature can be disabled in the camera's menu.
- You can activate a level indicator overlay, which can be useful to check the camera is level when shooting handheld or with a stabilizer.
- The camera incorporates a built in microphone, and two 3-pin XLR audio inputs for line or mic level input.
|Youtube Video Review||ruGtl1yYt0Q|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.