OPTOMA TECHNOLOGY HD27 FULL HD PROJECTOR
Lights on viewing – 3200 ANSI Lumens
Easy connectivity - 2x HDMI and MHL support and built-in 10W speaker
Amazing colour - accurate Rec.709 colours
Lightweight and portable
Convenient and easy to setup the bright and versatile HD27 boasts Amazing colour technology and conforms to Rec.709 delivering accurate true to life colour reproduction. This small projector is ideal for watching live sport, TV shows or movies any time of day on a big screen. You can even connect your games console and play games on it with its low input latency.
An integrated speaker provides you with great sound and two HDMI inputs enables an easy setup. Perfect for connecting a laptop, PC, Blu-ray player, media streamer or games console. You can even turn it into a smart projector by connecting a HDMI dongle like the HDCast Pro (sold separately), Google Chromecast™, Amazon Fire TV or Apple TV™ to play games, stream videos and share photos on the big screen in the comfort of your own home.
Weighing less than 2.5kg you can take it round to a friend’s house with the optional carry bag for a sports event, movie night or games marathon for the best big screen experience anywhere with a flat surface.
Full HD 1080p
This feature allows the projector to be instantly powered on again, if it is accidentally switched off.
Auto power off
There may be instances when the projector is left running when not in use. To help save energy if the projector is left running and no source is detected, the “Auto power off” feature automatically turns off the projector after a set period of time.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting the HDCast Pro (sold separately) or Apple TV™ to stream videos, music and share photos on the big screen using your smartphone or tablet.
Turn your projector into a smart display by connecting your smartphone or tablet with a single cable using MHL, enabling you to view presentations and documents, stream videos and share photos on the big screen.
Use the USB-Power to power an HDMI dongle, such as Google Chromecast.
Dynamic black technology
Dynamic black gives more depth to your image by smoothly adjusting the lamp output, based on the brightness information of each frame; to create a stunning high contrast ratio. Bright scenes appear crisp and clear, while dark scenes remain detailed with deep blacks and exceptional light and shade detail.
Complete your home entertainment experience with the convenience of a powerful built-in speaker. Built-in speakers provide exceptional sound quality and are easy to set up without the need for costly external speakers.
Long lamp life
The expected lifetime of a typical Optoma projector lamp is an impressive 6500 hours; so if you watch a two hour movie every day, the lamp should last for almost 9 years.
Optoma projectors can display true 3D content from almost any 3D source, including 3D Blu-ray players, 3D broadcasting and the latest generation games consoles. Support for 144Hz rapid refresh rate provides ultra-smooth flicker free images.
This feature allows you to save your calibrated day and night mode settings for the highest possible viewing experience.
Stream Full 1080p 3D content to your projector wirelessly; eliminating the hassle and extra cost of installing long cables, the WHD200 (sold separately) allows you to connect a Blu-ray™ player, set-top box, gaming console or AV receiver instantly.
Gaming mode optimises your projector for lightning response times, maximum contrast and vivid colours to capture every detail - leaving you time to focus on winning.
Most movies are shot at 24 frames per second (fps). To preserve the purity of the original image, Optoma projectors can accept high definition sources at 24 fps to display movies exactly as the director intended.
Give powerful presentations and educational lessons with stunning colours. Optoma projectors provide you with reliable colour performance suitable for any content and environment. From accurate sRGB colours for true life like images to vibrant punchy presentations. We have a display mode to specific meet your needs.
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.