NEWTEK TRICASTER TC1 (2 RU)
16-Channel Video Switcher
SD, HD, and UHD 4K Capable
SDI and NDI Inputs
Digital Audio Mixer with 4x4x4 Routing
3 x Multi-View Outputs
ISO Recording, Dual-Stream Outputs
4 x M/E Buses with Zero-Delay Re-Entry
- UHD 4K Support
- Produce programs, performances, events, and live sports in UHD (Ultra High-Definition) 4K resolution with support for native 2160p video at 60 fps. TriCaster TC1 allows you to switch, stream, and record UHD video without compromising the frame rate or the number of available inputs.
- Built-In Video Servers
- No decks needed—just add your files with two built-in video servers for on-demand and automated playback, including auto-advancing playlists, on-cue instant replay, live-edited highlight reels, and much more. With responsive player controls, presets, real-time editing tools, selectable transitions, and playlist effects, you have everything needed to cue from your stored media.
- Multi-Source Video Mixing
- With 36 source channels, including 16 external inputs, you can easily create content using any combination of compatible video sources, including 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and PTZ cameras, mobile devices, Skype TX video calls, computers, gaming systems, streaming media, video files, graphics, images, animations, and more.
- Multichannel Skype
- Conduct a live Skype video call with any remote guest, anywhere in the world, with the TriCaster TC1's direct Skype TX software integration. The studio-grade version of the popular app, Skype TX enhances the real-time interaction with broadcast quality video and balanced audio, allowing you to present production-ready conversations, interviews, reports, and more—regardless of the caller's device.
- Recording and Replay
- Capture different angles and record multiple channels of full-resolution video to QuickTime or H.264 files. From archiving the master cut for your content library, to ingesting the raw camera footage for post-production, to caching production extras and presentation materials for on-demand—even capturing real-time highlights for instant replay—the TriCaster TC1 easily handles the work of multiple professional decks without the added expense.
- Dual-Channel Live Streaming
- Stream live to your choice of new media platforms, including user-friendly presets for Facebook Live, Microsoft Azure, Periscope, Twitch, YouTube Live, and more. With two streaming encoders included, you can easily deliver platform-specific content while opening new sponsorship and revenue opportunities.
- Social Media Integration
- Share real-time updates and on-demand content across your social media accounts, uploading images and video directly to Facebook, Imgur, LinkedIn, Twitter, Vimeo, YouTube, and more—complete with comments and hashtags. Plus, with integrated DataLink, you can add posts and photos from your social networks in on-screen graphics, for a truly interactive experience.
- Multiple Control Options
- With software-based control, a choice of two separately available companion control panels, and optional web-based interface, the TriCaster TC1 is designed to suit the operator and environment for nearly any production.
- Live Sound Experience
- Set the tone for your production with comprehensive audio integration, including a software-based audio mixer, support for digital, analog, and network audio, professional DSPs, fader control, VU metering, Talk Back communication, and 4x4x4 channel routing to four audio mix outputs.
- Macro Automation
- Increase efficiency and productivity with a comprehensive macro automation system that allows you to record, store, edit, and automate your favorite settings and custom command sequences. You can even choose to run macros manually from any combination of compatible control interfaces—or set the TriCaster TC1 to perform actions automatically.
- Creative Elements
- Consider the screen a blank canvas and unleash your inner artist with multi-bus mix effects, zero-latency video re-entry, real-time animated titles, data-driven graphics, custom animated transitions, a full-motion composition engine, and more.
- Real-Time Monitoring and Multiviewers
- See everything happening during your production with fully adjustable single-screen or multi-screen monitoring. With three customizable multiviewers, configurable windows and workspace layouts, operator confidence monitors, visual indicators, scopes, and more, you can easily personalize the TriCaster TC1 environment to your preference.
- Video Tools
- Perfect your presentation with configurable color correction tools, 3D object positioning, and smooth-edge cropping. Apply Picture in Picture effects with optional borders. Use key and fill to produce new composite scenes from different foreground and background elements. Even map live video to moving props and set pieces with real-time motion tracking.
- Live Chroma Key
- With NewTek's powerful LiveMatte technology built into every source channel and M/E, you have 40 fully configurable keyers to create composite scenes from live video, graphics, and virtual sets for reports, presentations, demonstrations, and more.
- Built-In Virtual Sets
- Save on studio and set expenses without sacrificing production value. With integrated LiveSet technology, the TriCaster TC1 can transport your talent into professionally designed virtual environments, complete with multiple angles, virtual camera movements, real-time reflections, specular highlights, animated lens flares, and stunning augmented reality effects. Select from more than 30 included virtual sets, purchase your choice of premium ready-made sets, or create endless custom environments with the separately available optional Virtual Set Editor software.
- Apple AirPlay
- Native support for input of compatible iOS mobile devices via Apple AirPlay
- Video Output
- Configurable for up to four independent video mix outputs, with simultaneous delivery via IP and SDI
- Stream Outputs
- Dual resolution-independent streaming video outputs, independently configurable, with simultaneous stream archive
- Integrated DataLink technology enabling real-time automated data input from internal and external sources, including web pages, spreadsheets, scoreboards, databases, RSS feeds, watch files, XML, CSV, ASCII, and more
- Record, store, edit, and automate commands and user-configured operation sequences
- Attach to control panel buttons, keyboard shortcuts, hotspots, MIDI and X-keys buttons, or GPI triggers
- Attach to internal events and state changes, including audio, media playback, tally, and specific switcher actions
- Supports control via web-based interface
- Frame Grab
- Grab full-resolution, deinterlaced still images from external video sources and outputs
- Export video and image files to social media, FTP, local or external volumes, and network servers, with optional transcoding
- Audio Mixer
- Integrated multichannel audio mixer with support for quad-channel audio, DSPs, and 4x4x4 audio input routing
- Network Audio
- Native support for network audio input and output via NDI
- Embedded audio supported for all NDI input and output video signals
- Integrated support for Dante networking protocol from Audinate (requires separately available Dante Virtual Soundcard license from Audinate)
- Support for AES67 protocol via compatible WDM audio drivers (requires separately available third-party virtual sound card license)
- Wide Media File Format Support
- Import, store, and play back multimedia files, with optional transcoding, including:
- Video: AVI, DV, DVCPro, DVCProHD, FLV, F4V, H.263, H.264, MOV, MKV, MJPEG, MPEG, MP4, WMV, WebM, and more
- Image: PSD, PNG, TGA, BMP, JPEG, JPEG-XR, JPEG2000, EXR, RAW, TIF, WebP, and more
- Audio: AIFF, MP3, WAV, and more
- Support for up to three multiviewer displays with configurable workspaces and viewports
- Signal Analysis
- Integrated waveform and vectorscope, full field rate with digital calibration, color preview, and support for ITU-R Rec. 709
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.