NEWTEK TRICASTER 8000-MS V2 WITH 8000CS
Web & TV Streaming / Live Productions
24 Channels / 8 Camera Inputs
Output to 14 Display Destinations
Built-In Multi-Track ISO Recording
Powerful TriCaster 8000 User Interface
Push-Button Live Streaming
Limitless Up / Down Scaling
8 Re-Entrant M/Es
4U Rack Height
TriCaster Advanced Edition optional software, with 60 more production-enabling capabilities.
SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT- 7 to 10 WORKING DAYS WAITING PERIOD
The NewTek TriCaster 8000 is an 8-camera input, tightly integrated hardware and software solution for streaming video online and for producing live events. The TriCaster comes with an appropriate control surface and with a powerful user interface. Altogether the package offers built-in multi-track ISO recording with broadcast, projector, and online output options, completely customizable visuals, powerful 3D effects, video playback, graphics, transitions, virtual sets and more.
Digital and analog outputs are available for streaming to broadcast machines, to live projectors, and to video routers. You can also connect to a network by Ethernet and stream videos directly to the web. At the same time, you can store files to very high-capacity internal and external drives.
The 8000 is a 4RU device designed for large-scale, multi-camera production in native full-resolution HD.
- Production of Any Scale
- Say "yes," even before you find out the camera count. The extraordinary versatility of the 24-channel TriCaster 8000 lets you scale up or down to accommodate every program imaginable. Expand to unprecedented coverage with massive, multi-camera production through external video routers. Add a dedicated audio operator and social media producer. Send 8 independent output feeds to 14 destinations, for broadcast, stream, display-even over the network transmission to another TriCaster. Smaller program? Shrink back down to size-and let one operator handle the show.
- User Interface
- Elegant and intuitive, the TriCaster 8000 User Interface provides complete control over live production, streaming, recording, and social media publishing operations.
- Create a view that works for you. Customize the User Interface and Multiview monitors, populating a variety of layouts with your preferred combination of inputs, outputs, scopes, clocks or images.
- Recordable Macros
- Make your favorite series of commands automatic. Record any sequence of operations as a macro event and trigger it with a mouse click, keystroke or control surface action. Talent can also trigger macros by making contact with configurable on-screen hotspots.
- Social Media Share
- Publish content instantly to popular social media sites like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, upload to FTP sites, or transfer to network locations. Share clips and stills during live production or upload your full-length show within moments after production wraps.
- Live Streaming
- Launch live streaming video of your show to the Web with simultaneous archive, at the touch of a button. TriCaster 8000 includes presets for the most common streaming profiles, in resolutions up to 720p, with support for custom multi-bitrate stream profiles.
- The unique view from every angle is up for grabs. Snap photos from one or all cameras, simultaneously; build a collection of HD still images to post to social media sites, or use during the show.
- Capture video from up to eight individual sources, simultaneously, with integrated IsoCorder multi-track, multi-format recording technology. Files are recorded at native resolution, and compatible with every major non-linear editing application, computer operating system, and media sharing website.
- Live Desktop Monitors
- Create a custom workspace layout with your choice of virtual monitors. Full field rate displays also include convenient options for additional customization, including safe areas, VU meters, and alpha channel transparency display.
- Connect up to eight live cameras or video sources, of any connection type or resolution. TriCaster 8000 also supports direct connection and input control of upstream external video routers; making countless, additional cameras and video sources available from the switcher.
- Network Sources
- Share computer screens or displays from wireless Apple AirPlay devices, like iPad, iPhone, or iPod, connected to the same local network. TriCaster 8000 also accepts network output signals from NewTek 3Play systems and other TriCaster 8000 systems.
- Look-Ahead Preview Monitor
- Set up and preview your next shot before it goes live, including any titles and overlays to be applied.
- Program Monitor
- View the primary video output signal being broadcast, streamed, projected and/or recorded.
- Load and playback video clips, packages and motion graphics. TriCaster 8000 offers native support for an extensive range of file formats, allowing you to work with essentially any media asset you're given.
- Display images, apply titles or present static graphics. Choose and edit templates in a variety of styles and designs, or import your own graphics for a custom-branded live production.
- Frame Buffer
- Store any image, title or graphic as a selectable source, or dedicate the frame buffer channel to a shareable watch folder for updating assets remotely, using any preferred graphic design application.
- M/E Buses
- Mix multi-source compositions or create complex video effects, and configure for output to the main switcher, any overlay channel, input into another M/E bus, or as an alternative recording mix. TriCaster 8000 features eight M/E buses, each a complete switcher with independent keying and positioning effects per selected source, four layers of overlay, the powerful TransWarp effects engine, and presets. M/E buses also support 3D video production, real-time motion tracking, macro hotspots, and live virtual sets.
- M/E Re-Entry
- Create sophisticated, layered effects for virtually any application. Every switcher channel is available as a source for an M/E bus, including other M/Es, allowing for incredibly deep and complex effects operations.
- Live Virtual Sets
- Up the production value of any presentation with a multi-source virtual set, complete with real-time reflections and specular highlights. TriCaster 8000 includes 24 HD virtual sets in a variety of styles and settings, each with multiple angles, customizable pan, zoom and pedestal animations, and support for motion tracking and hotspots.
- M/E Effects
- Apply titles, graphics and spectacular effects to M/E compositions. Each M/E bus is equipped with four, fully configurable overlays, each with independent keying, positioning effects, transition controls and support for TransWarp effects.
- Live Production Switcher
- Control productions of any scale, in all resolutions up to 1080p. Integrate multiple cameras, video feeds, media sources, graphics, transitions and effects without any extra hardware or external devices.
- TransWarp Effects
- Supported on every available effects channel, the TransWarp effects engine is simply the most powerful integrated effects system in live production. TriCaster 8000 electrifies live video, DSKs and overlays with full-color animation store transitions, complete with embedded audio and 3D warping of video. The integrated Animation Store Creator application also allows you to build custom transitions and effects, with eye-catching visuals like real-time cloth dynamics, 3D transformations, and motion overlays.
- Switcher Effects
- Apply titles, graphics and spectacular effects to live video. The switcher supports dynamic TransWarp effects on the primary video layer, and on each of the four, fully configurable DSKs. Each DSK also includes independent keying, positioning effects and transition controls.
- Multi-Channel Audio Mixer
- Deliver pristine sound with adjustable audio controls for internal and external sources, plus outputs, including audio-follows-video, sub-mix routing, and a seven-band equalizer and compressor/limiter on every source and output. Touchscreen and tactile remote control are also in the mix, via the companion iPad audio mixing app and native support for Avid Artist Series audio control surfaces.
- Load video clips, motion graphics, sounds, titles and stills of virtually any file format for live playback or overlay. Build playlists before or during a show, and save frequently used video and graphics collections as presets.
|SKU||NewTek TriCaster 8000-MS v2 with 8000CS|
|Youtube Video Review||H6Ovxf5SXVA|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.