NEWTEK TRICASTER 8000-MS V2 WITHOUT 8000CS
Web & TV Streaming / Live Productions
24 Channels / 8 Camera Inputs
Output to 14 Display Destinations
Built-In Multi-Track ISO Recording
Powerful TriCaster 8000 User Interface
Push-Button Live Streaming
Limitless Up / Down Scaling
8 Re-Entrant M/Es
4U Rack Height
TriCaster 8000 Control Panel available as an option
TriCaster Advanced Edition available as an option
SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT- 7 to 10 WORKING DAYS WAITING PERIOD
The NewTek TriCaster 8000 without Control Surface is a complete live production and media publishing solution with everything that happens on-screen, under your control. With both a keyboard-mouse combo to manage every system function, and the definitive hardware console at your fingertips, you have two choices for fully managing your sessions, plus the flexibility to add independent operators to handle various tasks. The total TriCaster 8000 solution is built to keep pace with the rapidly changing landscape of video production, so you can unleash the potential of your media strategy with versatility.
It starts with a 24-channel switcher, amplified by 8 fully re-entrant M/E rows. It extends to external router support for large-scale, multi-camera production in native full-resolution HD, 8 channels of ISO recording in up to 1080p, and live output to up to 14 different display destinations. It boosts your content strategy with integrated social media sharing to publish to your host of social networks—live—keeping your brand consistent, and your audience engaged. And, with a powerful integrated effects system, it creates an efficient, custom-branded visual masterpiece.
- Production of Any Scale
- With the 24-channel TriCaster 8000 you can scale up or down for all programs. Expand to maximum coverage with massive, multi-camera production through external video routers, accessed and controlled from the user interface. Add a dedicated audio tech, graphics operator, and social media producer. Then send 8 independent output feeds to 14 destinations, for broadcast, stream, display-including transmitting over the network to another TriCaster. In case of a smaller program just shrink back down to size-and let one operator handle the show.
- Mirroring and Redundancy
- Double-team your peace of mind and your program with a second TriCaster 8000 that mirrors the commands on the first one, and gain redundant operation, synchronized multi-user workflows, and even separately branded channels for different viewers of the same program.
- Social Media Integration
- The realtime social media publishing panel in TriCaster 8000 instantly links you with all of your social networks - like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube - so you can share, distribute, and engage instantly. Even while live. You can even upload instantly on FTP sites, or transfer to network locations. Share clips and stills during live production or upload your full-length show within moments after production wraps.
- Endless Customization
- TriCaster 8000's visual capabilities flex from subdued productions to the elaborate ones, thanks to a configurable architecture that makes it possible. Start with the broad, creative canvas of 8 M/E buses - and loop them into each other for realtime layered compositions. Explore sensational new visual sequences, with recordable macros and one-touch automation. Operators can personalize their workflow too, by creating custom workspace and monitoring solutions with up to four displays - and presets for any operator's preferences.
- Multi-Track ISO Recording
- IsoCorder multi-track video recording technology captures and stores incoming sources into the system, saving all your live footage and literally racks of video capture equipment. It's a built-in, realtime ISO recording system of all 8 camera inputs simultaneously, right inside the user interface, for immediate post-production in any NLE. Record your entire show, select camera footage at full resolution, and create an inventory of fresh content to repurpose for future programming.
- Electrifying Visual Effects
- The TriCaster 8000 hosts powerful effects engine in live production. Customize full-color, animated transitions with alpha channel and embedded audio. Enhance with branded elements designed into real-time cloth dynamics, 3D video warping and transformations with TransWarp effects and motion overlays. And create your own custom effects using the included Animation Store Creator application.
- Sophisticated Sequences Simplified
- With the TriCaster 8000, elaborate live production sequences aren't risky because you automate them ahead of time. Seamlessly string together complex effects and creative elements with macros, triggered by keyboard shortcuts and control surface actions. Or for a presentation that is even more visually remarkable, configure talent-driven, on-camera hotspots. With the wave of a hand or walk across the stage, the scene switches - and your show takes on a whole new dimension with interactive elements in total sync with your talent's presentation.
- Stunning Studio Sets and Backgrounds
- Even if your set is really a multi-purpose room or the corner of a studio, your viewers will only see your professional brand shine through. With the TriCaster 8000 system's virtual sets, you can elevate your look with realistic foregrounds and moving backgrounds. Add realism to any virtual set with four live sources - each with four layers of overlay, all with transitions, sounds, 3D positioning and effects. Live camera moves and shot changes during production bring your new location to life.
- Live 3D Video
- With the anaglyph filter affect, 3D video streams can be switched just like any other source - without requiring complex configuration.
- Live Streaming Video Simultaneously Recorded
- Gear up to perform for any audience, anytime, anywhere with both Web streaming and program recording built right into your production operation. Maximize online views with support for multi-bitrate streaming profiles, and access online CDN accounts and view streams in real time in the same interface. At the same time, record the entire program in the background for uploading, later viewing, archiving, or disk.
- One-Size-Fits-All File Compatibility
- The TriCaster 8000 adapts to your creative process, natively supporting a massive array of file format compatibility. With capture to QuickTime encoded files embedded with timecode and 4 audio tracks, you have a high-quality, universal file format that floats effortlessly between TriCaster, Mac, and Windows platforms, and all common editing and post-production software. With included codecs for Mac and PC, you can equip your entire facility to encode media assets for optimized, realtime playback.
- Remote Audio Control
- A companion Apple iPad application delivers fingertip control over sound, and Avid Artist Series hardware control surfaces (sold separately) provide TriCaster audio control if you prefer a more hands-on approach. So in multiple-operator environments, you can undock the mixer and share the workload, check levels and adjust the mix from any location in the production venue.
- User Interface
- Elegant and intuitive, the TriCaster 8000 User Interface provides complete control over live production, streaming, recording, and social media publishing operations.
- Create a view that works for you. Customize the User Interface and Multiview monitors, populating a variety of layouts with your preferred combination of inputs, outputs, scopes, clocks or images.
- The view from every angle is up for grabs. Snap photos from one or all cameras, simultaneously; build a collection of HD still images to post to social media sites, or use during the show.
- Live Desktop Monitors
- Create a custom workspace layout with your choice of virtual monitors. Full field rate displays also include convenient options for additional customization, including safe areas, VU meters, and alpha channel transparency display.
- Connect up to eight live cameras or video sources, of any connection type or resolution. TriCaster 8000 also supports direct connection and input control of upstream external video routers; making countless, additional cameras and video sources available from the switcher.
- Load and playback video clips, packages and motion graphics. TriCaster 8000 offers native support for an extensive range of file formats, allowing you to work with essentially any media asset you're given.
- Display images, apply titles or present static graphics. Choose and edit templates in a variety of styles and designs, or import your own graphics for a custom-branded live production.
- Frame Buffer
- Store any image, title or graphic as a selectable source, or dedicate the frame buffer channel to a shareable watch folder for updating assets remotely, using any preferred graphic design application.
- Look-Ahead Preview Monitor
- Set up and preview your next shot before it goes live, including any titles and overlays to be applied.
- Program Monitor
- View the primary video output signal being broadcast, streamed, projected and/or recorded.
- M/E Buses
- Mix multi-source compositions or create complex video effects, and configure for output to the main switcher, any overlay channel, input into another M/E bus, or as an alternative recording mix. TriCaster 8000 features eight M/E buses, each a complete switcher with independent keying and positioning effects per selected source, four layers of overlay, the powerful TransWarp effects engine, and presets. M/E buses also support 3D video production, real-time motion tracking, macro hotspots, and live virtual sets.
- M/E Re-Entry
- Create sophisticated, layered effects for virtually any application. Every switcher channel is available as a source for an M/E bus, including other M/Es, allowing for incredibly deep and complex effects operations.
- Live Virtual Sets
- Up the production value of any presentation with a multi-source virtual set, complete with realtime reflections and highlights. TriCaster 8000 includes 24 HD virtual sets in a variety of styles and settings, each with multiple angles, customizable pan, zoom and pedestal animations, and support for motion tracking and hotspots.
- M/E Effects
- Apply titles, graphics and spectacular effects to M/E compositions. Each M/E bus is equipped with four, fully configurable overlays, each with independent keying, positioning effects, transition controls and support for TransWarp effects.
- Live Production Switcher
- Control productions of any scale, in all resolutions up to 1080p. Integrate multiple cameras, video feeds, media sources, graphics, transitions and effects without any extra hardware or external devices.
- TransWarp Effects
- Supported on every available effects channel, the TransWarp effects engine is simply the most powerful integrated effects system in live production. The TriCaster 8000 electrifies live video, DSKs and overlays with full-color animation store transitions, complete with embedded audio and 3D warping of video. The integrated Animation Store Creator application also allows you to build custom transitions and effects, with eye-catching visuals like real-time cloth dynamics, 3D transformations, and motion overlays.
- Switcher Effects
- Apply titles, graphics and spectacular effects to live video. The switcher supports dynamic TransWarp effects on the primary video layer, and on each of the four, fully configurable DSKs. Each DSK also includes independent keying, positioning effects and transition controls.
- Load video clips, motion graphics, sounds, titles and stills of virtually any file format for live playback or overlay. Build playlists before or during a show, and save frequently used video and graphics collections as presets.
- Multi-Channel Audio Mixer
- Deliver pristine sound with adjustable audio controls for internal and external sources, plus outputs, including audio-follows-video, sub-mix routing, and a seven-band equalizer and compressor/limiter on every source and output. Touchscreen and tactile remote control are also in the mix, via the companion iPad audio mixing app and native support for Avid Artist Series audio control surfaces.
- This device is 4U rack mount, with 550W redundant, removable power supply and multi-tiered hardware, and software fail-safe.
|Youtube Video Review||H6Ovxf5SXVA|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.