NEWTEK TRICASTER 410-MS WITHOUT CS
15 Channels / 4 SDI Camera Inputs
Supports Resolutions up to 1080p
Live Streaming & Social Media Publishing
Trigger Effects Sequences with Gestures
Effects, Titles, Buffers, Transitions
Live 3D Virtual Sets
Multi-Channel Audio Mixer
Rugged 2RU Chassis
SPECIAL ORDER PRODUCT- 7 to 10 WORKING DAYS WAITING PERIOD
The NewTek TriCaster 410 is an all-in-one, 4-camera SDI production solution that allows you to simultaneously broadcast, project, stream, and record. With the TriCaster 410 you get all the gear you need in an all-in-one, 2RU system that's easy to use and ready to travel.
Built for live event producers and web casters on-the-move, the TriCaster 410 delivers a full live production package. Create high-quality shows with custom visuals like 3D holographic virtual sets, and improve your workflow with a wide variety of productivity enhancing tools. Providing creative flexibility, but staying free of workflow and post-production extras, the TriCaster 410 cuts down equipment expenditure to fit your business needs.
You have many choices for handling live operations with compatible TriCaster and third party control surfaces along with support for breakout control of audio, camera, key commands, and even on-camera sequence triggering. The TriCaster 410 gives you complete control, whether you are producing for broadcast, streaming live to the Web, projecting to a big screen, creating an engaging second-screen experience, or all of the above. Included with the unit is a keyboard, mouse, power cord, four rubber feet for desktop use, two set of keys, and a BNC removal tool.
- All-in-One Live Production Switcher
- The TriCaster 410's multiple turnkey functions do the work that usually requires racks of equipment, but integrates it all into a turnkey solution that saves space, setup, cabling, and expense. With just one system you can record, encode, switch, submix, playback, mix audio, create advanced graphics and titling, and more.
- Travel Ready
- Produce a network-quality show from places you've never been able to before. Make the most of just 2RU of rack space in a production vehicle or other space. Expand the horizon of your live production comfort zone with a new freedom of movement that's just not possible with racks of individual components pieced together.
- SDI Input/Output
- The TriCaster 410 provides SDI connectivity for integration with professional equipment and workflows. Input up to 4 cameras and color correct, key, crop, scale, and frame sync them with varying SD and HD resolutions and formats. Use SDI output connections to send your program out to multiple destinations and displays, including another TriCaster on the network via a network output.
- 15-Channel, 4-Camera Production
- Control productions in resolutions up to 1080p and connect up to 4 SDI cameras to the TriCaster 410. Add digital media from two built-in graphic and sound slots, and share computer displays from two network sources. Four M/E-style virtual inputs let you stage live virtual sets, create custom picture effects and presets, and submixes that can act as upstream switchers.
- Automation functions let you streamline operation sequences that are too complex for live execution. Unlimited external control functions with MIDI sequencing enables show control of nearly any command, or offloading tasks to additional crew. Using hotspots, talent can trigger automated sequences with on-camera gestures, effectively controlling a segment without an operator. You can add remotely controlled robotic cameras as input sources, without the need to add camera operators.
- External and Third-Party Applications
- Through Newtek's third-party developer network, the TriCaster 410 supports an extended set of products that work directly with the system to provide innovative solutions and workflows in several different areas of your live production, including streaming, graphics, content, and controllers. Newtek's SDK enables developers and customers to tap into the power of TriCaster functionality, add applications that enhance the production workflow, and further extend integration with standard and custom installations. The suite of peripheral applications and hardware control surfaces rounds out the total solution.
- User Interface
- Provides complete control over live production, streaming, recording, and media publishing operations.
- Recordable Macros
- Make your favorite series of commands automatic. Record any sequence of operations as a macro event, make adjustments as needed with the built-in Macro editor, then trigger with a single click, keystroke, or button press. Talent can also trigger macros by making contact with configurable on-screen hotspots.
- Mix mode: Enables secondary switcher operation for output, submix or recording, with Program/Preview workflow and transitions
- Effects mode: Enables multi-layer compositing, effects generation and virtual set application, with per-source 3D DVE, scaling, cropping and keying
- Choose a view that works for you with a variety of selectable layouts for user interface and multi-view monitor displays.
- HD Live streaming with Simultaneous Archive
- Launch a live streaming video of your show to the Web with a simultaneous archive, at the touch of a button. The TriCaster 410 includes presets for the most common streaming profiles, in resolutions up to 720p, with support for custom multi-bitrate stream profiles.
- Presets in up to 720p, supporting most common streaming profiles and custom multi-bitrate streaming profiles, including RTMP streaming using H.264 (ex. Adobe Flash Media Server), Microsoft Windows Media Push/Pull, and browser-based streaming applications, with Ustream and Livestream native integrated support
- Streaming Profile Manager with integrated Web browser
- Snap photos from program output to build a collection of HD still images, then post them to social media sites or use them during your show.
- Capture and archive your show at full resolution, or record the footage from any single camera angle. Files are recorded at native resolution and compatible with every major NLE, media management application, computer operating system, and media sharing website.
- Export Media Format
- Export media application for batch copying with optional transcoding of files to compatible formats for different applications and devices, including Apple ProRes, AVI, DV, DVCPro, DVD, H.264, MOV, MPEG-2, MJPEG, MP4, WebM and more.
- Media Publishing
- Publish content instantly to popular social media sites like YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter, upload to FTP sites, or transfer to storage volumes and network locations. Share clips and stills during live production or upload your full-length show within moments after production wraps.
- Live Desktop Monitors
- DVI and HDMI monitor outputs for user interface and multiview displays.
- Preview all sources or select sources in a variety of layouts and dual-monitor display combinations via Workspaces control panel
- A/V indicator and guide overlays configurable per viewport
- Connect up to four live cameras or video sources in any supported resolution over SDI, including robotic Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) cameras.
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) Camera Control
- Control up to four robotic PTZ cameras directly from the User Interface, including camera orientation, zoom, focus, and iris. Position presets with thumbnail preview make it easy to setup shots remotely and change angles on the fly.
- Network Sources
- Share computer screens or displays from wireless Apple AirPlay devices, like iPads, iPhones, or iPods, connected to the same local network. The TriCaster 410 also accepts video over IP, streaming servers, USB video sources, NewTek 3Play, and TriCaster systems, as well as a variety of third-party partner solutions as network inputs.
Supported network sources include:
- Network computer via NewTek iVGA clint application
- Wireless Apple AirPlay devices
- TriCaster 8000, 860, 460, or 410
- 3Play 4800, 820, or 425
- USB sources
- Video over IP sources
- RTMP or RTSP streams
- HTTP streaming video sources
- Direct-to-Disk Recording (DDR)
- It allows you to load and playback video clips, packages, and motion graphics. The TriCaster 410 offers native support for almost every file format, with per-clip audio levels, scaling, and aspect ratio conversion, allowing you to work with essentially any media asset you have been given.
- Display images, apply titles, or present static graphics. Choose from and edit templates in a variety of styles and designs, or import your own graphics for a custom-branded live production.
- nit Look-Ahead Preview Mo
- Setup and preview your next shot before it goes live, including any titles and overlays to be applied.
- Program Monitor
- View the primary video output being broadcast, streamed, projected, and/or recorded.
- Live Virtual Sets
- Get the look of a network-style studio, complete with real-time reflections, and specular highlights. The TriCaster 410 includes more than 30 HD virtual sets in a variety of styles and settings, each with multiple angles, customizable pan, zoom, and pedestal animations, shot presets and support for interactive hotspots.
- Holographic Live Virtual Sets
- Create custom, photorealistic virtual environments from panoramic images snapped with a Smartphone, point-and-shoot, or DSLR camera, with support for 3D positioning of sources and live virtual camera movements.
- Mix/Effect Buses
- Mix multi-source compositions or create complex video effects, and configure for output, feed upstream to the main switcher or designate as an alternative recording mix. The TriCaster 410 features 4 M/E buses, each a complete switcher with independent keying and positioning effects per selected source, Key layer, the powerful TransWarp effects engine, and presets. M/E buses also support 3D video production, macro hotspots, and live virtual sets.
- M/E Effects
- Apply titles, graphics, and spectacular effects to M/E compositions. Each M/E bus accommodates a transition effect between the A and B rows in Mix mode, supports a layering effect or virtual set in Effect mode, and includes a fully configurable key layer with independent keying, positioning effects, transition controls, and support for TransWarp effects.
- Switcher Effects
- Apply titles, graphics, and spectacular effects to live video. The switcher supports dynamic TransWarp effects on the primary video layer, and on 2 fully-configurable Downstream Keyers. Each Downstream Key also includes independent keying, positioning effects, and transition controls.
- TransWarp Effects
- Supported on every available effects channel, the TransWarp effects engine is a powerful integrated effects system in live production. The TriCaster 410 electrifies live video, Downstream Keys, and overlays with full-color animation store transitions, complete with embedded audio and 3D warping of video. The integrated Animation Store Creator application also allows you to build custom transitions and effects, with eye-catching visuals like real-time cloth dynamics, 3D transformations, and motion overlays.
- Load video clips, motion graphics, sounds, titles, and stills of virtually any file format for live playback or overlay. Build play lists before or during a show, and save frequently used video and graphics collections as presets.
- Access up to 15 additional graphic sources instantly during live production with still and title buffers. View and manage buffer content via the integrated multi-viewer, including presets, and live title editing.
- Multi-Channel Audio Mixer
- Integrated multi-channel audio mixer for internal and external audio sources, outputs, stream and headphones, with 4 fully independent stereo output mixes: 2 Master, 2 AUX.
- Pan control, solo auditioning, seven-band equalizer and stereo compressor/limiter per input and output, with per-input audio delay control
- Multi-bus routing of audio source channels to any combination of outputs, with independent level control over channels 1/2 and 3/4 for quad sources
- Audio Follow Video system enabling audio to follow multiple video sources, with support for unlimited audio grouping combinations
- Digital audio inputs equipped with audio time-base synchronizers
- Supports companion iPad audio mixing app and Avid® Artist Mix audio control surface
- Session Management
- Setup and store session settings in reusable template sessions.
- NewTek SpeedHQ Codecs
- NewTek SpeedHQ codecs for Mac and PC included for extended file compatibility
|SKU||NewTek TriCaster 410-MS without CS|
|Youtube Video Review||H6Ovxf5SXVA|
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.