KONVISION KCM-2460W 24" 4K UHD COLOUR GRADING MONITOR
Konvision enters the world of UHD displays with the new KCM-2460W Reference Monitor, featuring a 3840 x 2160 10-bit LCD panel and internal 3D LUT processing for optimum colour fidelity.
This new display supports both Square Division (4Q) and Two-Sample Interleave (2SI) UHD 2160p50/60 formats.
A unique Quad Split feature is also built-in: four 1080i/1080p HD signals of differing frame rates can be simultaneously displayed.
The KCM-2460W has User Calibration/User 3D LUT upload capability. In addition to standard colour spaces such as EBU, R.709, SMPTE-C, up to three User LUT Presets can be uploaded using third-party software such as LightIllusion Lightspace. Lightspace can also be used to profile the display and create or edit Custom LUTS.
Additional Gamma Correction to the standard for the Colour Space (0.8-2.2) and S-LOG Full/Standard law correction can also be applied via the user menus.
Colour Temperature is user-selectable from 5600K, 6500K and 9300K plus custom manual R, G and B Gain and Offset.
Applications include: DIT/On-set use, Post-Production, Colour grading
The convenient Picture-in-Picture (PiP) and Picture-by-Picture (PbP) facility to display two inputs simultaneously allows a compact edit/preview system with SDI and HDMI/DVi signals on a single screen.
- 3G-SDI inputs: 4
- 3G-SDI loop out: 4
- DVI/HDMI input: 4 (HDMI 1.3a, HDMI via supplied HDMI-DVI adapter)
Built in shooting aids include Focus Assist, Part Zoom In, False Colour and Zebra functions directly accessible through large buttons on the front panel.
Waveform Monitor, Vectorscope and Histogram functions (SDI input) ensure accurate exposure and black-level setting.
A 'Pixel Measure' function allows precise setting of colour values selected by a movable cursor.
Advanced display functions on the SDI input include: 8-channel Audio Level Meter display, UMD, H/V delay, Markers, Blue-Only/Mono function, Fast deinterlace mode, DSLR full-screen switch, Overscan, Picture Flip.
Remote control of functions is possible either by Ethernet network, RS-232 or GPI (Tallies).
Supplied accessories: Desktop Stand
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.