Free delivery on all purchases
Track and Trace your parcel. Please enter your waybill number provided to you in your email order update.
Please allow for 2-4 hours for couriers to scan order(s) into warehouse before you can Track and Trace your parcel.
Unless otherwise specified, delivery on all orders is free of charge anywhere in South Africa and we pride ourselves with on time delivery. The delivery of our products is subject to stock availability with our suppliers. Requests for products and pricing will be immediately processed and it will be ready for dispatch in accordance to the product. Please note that goods will only be delivered once payment has been received in full.
Applix is not responsible for delays in deliveries due to the importation of goods, unless we have notified you personally. This includes, but not limited to:
Shipping delays from overseas suppliers
Shipments detained by customs
Acts of God
Inspections from SARS
Port dealth inspections
Should an order be delayed due to any of the reasons above, the customer will not be entitled to a refund. Applix will supply all products via our own delivery services, or via an authorized and trusted courier partner. We will ensure that the product arrives at the requested delivery address in good order.
If a delivery is made and the recipient is not available to collect at the address specified, or the telephone number supplied, the shipment might be returned to Applix and you will be liable for any shipping costs that arise due to non-delivery.
Should a product be returned to us as undeliverable, we will contact you immediately via the contact details you have provided, and will request that arrangements be made to re-deliver the product to you. You may also choose to collect your shipment. You authorize us to dispose, in a manner that we see fit, of the contents of all orders not collected within 30 days of such request being made.
You accept that in order for us to confirm that an order, or part of an order, was delivered, we do not necessarily have to prove that you have personally received the goods, but rather that a person at the delivery address you specified signed for the delivery. Please ensure that there is someone at your specified address to receive the products. Please note that we do not deliver to P.O. boxes; please supply your residential or work address. If you choose to collect your order, please contact us in advance so that we can ensure your product is in stock and ready for collection.
After placing an order with Applix, you will receive an email notification to confirm our receipt of your order request.
When you choose to purchase from Applix, legal obligations arise and your right to have monies refunded to your credit card, or any other way agreed by us, is limited by our terms and conditions. You must not purchase through Applix unless you understand and agree to all of our terms and conditions.
Once payment is received, it is assumed that you have read and understood the terms and conditions for such purchase. Once payment has been made, you may cancel your order under certain conditions (see returns, refunds and cancellations sections below for further details).
Once your order is shipped, you will receive a second e-mail message confirming your shipment details, including tracking information. This is to ensure that you are completely informed at all times with regards to the order process.
All product orders will have different delivery times, according to stock availability, and the physical delivery address that was provided.
You will be provided with an estimated delivery time immediately, once the order has been placed and payment has been confirmed. Estimates of delivery times for specific products will be clearly placed on the product description section on the particular product page, or confirmed via e-mail to you by Applix.
Delivery times are dependent on suppliers' stock availability, and estimated times given by suppliers for certain products, while other product orders will depend on the stock on hand.
Important to note:
- Goods will only be delivered once payment has been received in full.
- Delivery times are only regarded as having commenced upon payment confirmation being received by Applix.
- If products with different delivery times are ordered together, the product with the longest delivery time will determine the delivery time of all the products in the order. Should you require a faster delivery time, we recommend that you order products separately.
- If paying with a specific credit card for the first time on the website, Applix may carry out certain fraud checks with the cardholder’s bank and the delivery period shall only be regarded as having commenced upon completion of such checks. Applix makes every effort to ensure that the information supplied on the website is accurate.
- Where delays and out of stock situations occur, every effort will be made by Applix to inform you. Applix will notify you if we are unable to deliver the goods during the prescribed delivery time. You may then, within 7 days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to proceed with your order.
- If you elect not to proceed with your order, we will reimburse you with the full purchase price within 30 days of having informed you that we are not able to deliver the goods during the delivery time.
Please be clear and check your details before performing requests as to insure no complications will occur with regards to the product, location specified and the individual details of the client.