PANASONIC AJ-PX380GF 1/3" MOS MEMORY CARD CAMERA, VF & LENS
Three 1/3" MOS Sensors 2.2MP Resolution
Full HD 1920x1080 up to 59.94p
Supports NTSC & PAL Frame Rates
Select AVC-ULTRA Formats Recording
Dual MicroP2 Slots, Single P2 Slot
3G-SDI & HDMI Out, SDI In
Genlock In, Timecode In/Out
LAN Network Functions
Includes Color EVF
Includes Fujinon 17X Zoom Lens
With advanced wireless and network functionality, the Panasonic AJ-PX380 P2 HD AVC-ULTRA Camcorder with AG-CVF15 Color Viewfinder and 17x Fujinon Zoom Lens is a full-featured 1/3" ENG-style video camera with an interchangeable lens system. Please note that this item only includes the camera body and does not include the lens or viewfinder. Suitable for newsgathering, the camera captures Full HD at up to 59.94p, recording to optional micro P2 cards and supporting a P2 card slot. Using codecs in the AVC-ULTRA family allows you a choice of compression and data rate to suit your needs, and you can record proxy files on optional SD cards using the built-in SD media card slot.
It features a 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, and an HDMI output as well as a monitor output switchable between SD/HD and Composite. With both Genlock In and Timecode In/Out, the camera is suitable for multi-camera and single-camera news coverage. The camera comes ready to interface with your network via the built-in Ethernet connector. You can attach an optional USB dongle to the camera for wireless connectivity using WiFi, 4G, or LTE. The camera features a variety of in camera image settings, including Flash Band compensation, which minimizes the effects of still photo camera flashes captured on video. The built-in Uni Slot accepts optional wireless audio recording.
- 1/3" Type Interchangeable Lenses
- Compatible with 1/3"-type mount interchangeable lenses allows you to choose from a variety of 1/3"-type zoom lenses for broadcasting and other professional uses from third-party manufacturers.
- Included Zoom Lens and Color EVF
- This version of the camera includes a Fujinon 17x zoom lens, and the Panasonic AG-CVF15G HD Color Viewfinder, which features a 3.45" LCD display with an eyepiece. The eyepiece can be flipped up and out of the way, allowing the LCD be viewed as a direct monitor. The display can also rotate on two axis, allowing users to reposition the monitor for optimal viewing angles. The hub features a series of control knobs for adjusting peaking, chroma, contrast, and brightness. There are also selector switches for backlight brightness, zebra, and tally.
- Featuring a 2.2-megapixel 1/3-type 3MOS image sensor, this advanced camera recorder achieves high F11 (59.94 Hz)/F12 (50 Hz) sensitivity and excellent picture quality.
- NTSC & PAL Support
- The camera is switchable between NTSC and PAL compatible recording.
- HD/SD Multi Format/Multi Codec
- The camera supports 59.94 Hz/50 Hz switching for convenient use in productions headed for global use, and records 1080/60i,* 50i, 24p,* 25p, 30p* and 720p HD/SD multiple format. DVCPRO HD/DVCPRO50/DVCPRO/DV recording is also supported.
Note: 60i, 60p, 24p, and 30p are actually 59.94i, 59.94p, 23.98p, and 29.97p
AVC-ULTRA Codec Family
- AVC-Intra: An intra-frame compression method that is highly suited to image production, AVC-Intra100/50.
- AVC-LongG: An intra-frame compression method that is ideal for providing on-air content direct from the shooting location and for workflows that use content transferred over the internet. Three bit rates are available: AVC-LongG50/25/12 Mbps. AVC-LongG25 provide 10 bit/4:2:2 quality at a bit rate of approximately 25 Mbps
- AVC-Proxy: Low-bit-rate, high-resolution, high-sound quality proxy video (Quick Time/H.264) includes metadata for efficient offline editing that can later be used to conform that original master files.
Dual MicroP2 Card Slots
- Simul Rec: Records simultaneously onto two microP2 cards.
- Dual-codec recording: Records a low-rate AVC-Proxy file while recording main data in AVC-Intra/AVC-LongG.
- Hot-Swap Rec: You can hot-swap microP2 cards for continuous non-stop rec, replacing one card as it fills up.
- P2 Card Slot
- A single P2 card slot allows you to use P2 card, however, the P2 slot does not support using a P2 to microP2 card adapter.
- 24-Bit Four Channel Audio Recording
- AVC-Intra and AVC-LongG modes support 24bit/48 kHz/4CH digital audio recording. Audio source for each channel can be selected for each channel, choosing from mic-in, line-in and wireless receiver.
Note: AVC-LongG12 mode does not support 24 bit digital audio recording. Audio can be played back by using 24-bit digital audio equipment.
- Wired/Wireless LAN Network Functions
- Wired LAN, wireless LAN, and 4G/LTE connectivity. FTP server uploading and Streaming are supported.
- Rec during Uploading, automatically uploads recorded clips to an FTP server or cloud server. Uploading is done in the background, and recording/playback continues during the transfer.
- On-Air Streaming can also be conducted while recording. In addition to selecting from 800 kbps to 6 Mbps (Full-HD), a QoS (Quality of Service) mode is available for streaming. It automatically controls the bit rate and frame rate to match the network conditions, for stable streaming performance.
- When connected by wireless LAN, recorded clips can be previewed and metadata can be checked and edited with a PC/Mac, smartphone or tablet device.
- Downlable P2ROP App for iPad, enables an advanced wireless camera remote function.
- USB Dongle Slot
- Accepts optional 4G/LTE/WiFi dongles providing wireless connectivity including file transfer and proxy streaming.
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.