BLACKMAGIC MINI CONVERTER - SDI TO ANALOG 4K
Single Link SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI Input
Component, Composite, & S-Video Output
SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Input Signals
Automatic Input Signal Detection
Redundant SDI Input & Looped SDI Output
Analog & AES-EBU Digital Audio Outputs
24-bit, 48 kHz Audio
Control via DIP Switches or Software
USB 2.0 Port for Firmware Updates
12V Universal Power Supply Included
The Mini Converter SDI to Analog 4K from Blackmagic Design allows you to convert Single Link SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI to analog SD/HD component, composite, or S-Video. The down-converter lets you to connect professional SDI equipment which outputs resolutions up to Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160) and DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) with SD and HD analog video monitors and other equipment. With a compact form factor and easy-to-use controls, the Mini Converter is ideal for a variety of broadcast, post production, and professional AV applications.
Using 6G-SDI technology, the Mini Converter supports resolutions up to UHD 4K at up to 30 fps and DCI 4K at 24 fps. The Mini Converter also supports Single Link SD, HD, and 3G-SDI signals and automatically detects the input video format and instantly changes. A redundant SDI input is provided as an optional back up, and an SDI loop-through output is available for sending the SDI signal to an additional device. Up to 16 channels of de-embedded SDI input audio can be outputted as AES/EBU digital audio or balanced analog audio output via 1/4" output jacks.
The Mini Converter's settings are controlled using the built-in DIP switches or via USB using the included software for Max OS X or Windows computers. The USB port also enables the firmware to be updated. For powering the device, a 12V power supply is included with international socket adapters.
- Additional Features
- 4:2:2 Sampling and color precision
- 24-bit, 48 kHz audio sampling
- Compliant with SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, ITU-R BT.656, and ITU-R BT.601 standards
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.