BLACKMAGIC DESIGN MINI CONVERTER QUAD SDI TO HDMI 4K
Single, Dual, and Quad Link SDI Input
Single Link 6G-SDI
Dual Link 3G-SDI & Quad Link HD-SDI
4K HDMI Output
SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Resolutions
Automatic Input Signal Detection
24-bit, 48 kHz Audio
Control via DIP Switches or Software
USB 2.0 Port for Firmware Updates
12V Universal Power Supply Included
The Mini Converter Quad SDI to HDMI 4K from Blackmagic Design allows you to convert single link 6G-SDI, dual link 3G-SDI, or quad link HD-SDI to a single 4K HDMI output. This allows you to use professional SDI equipment that outputs Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160) and DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video signals with projectors and televisions that support 4K over a single HDMI cable. With a compact form factor and easy-to-use controls, the Mini Converter is ideal for a variety of broadcast, post production, and professional AV applications.
Using 4K HDMI and 6G-SDI technologies, the Mini Converter supports resolutions up to UHD 4K at up to 30 fps and DCI 4K at 24 fps, as well as NTSC/PAL SD and HD formats. The Mini Converter features four BNC connectors: Input 1 accepts single link SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI signals, Input 2 adds support for dual link HD/3G-SDI, and Input 3 and 4 add the remaining channels required for quad link HD-SDI signals. Input 1 automatically detects between SD, HD, 3G, and 6G-SDI signals. When inputting UHD sources and the HDMI output detects an HDTV or HD monitor, the output signal is automatically down-converted from UHD to HD.
The Mini Converter's settings are controlled using the built-in DIP switches or via USB using the included software for Max OS X or Windows computers. The USB port also enables the firmware to be updated. For powering the device, a 12V power supply is included with international socket adapters.
- Accepts single link 6G-SDI, dual link 3G-SDI, or quad link HD-SDI
- 4K HDMI output
- SD, HD, UHD 4K (3840x2160), and DCI 4K (4096x2160) resolutions
- Automatic input signal detection
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 sampling and color precision
- 24-bit, 48 kHz audio sampling
- Dip switch and software control
- USB 2.0 port for firmware updates
- 12V power supply with international socket adapters
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.