BLACKMAGIC DESIGN SMARTVIEW 4K
15.6" 3840x2160 Active-Matrix TFT LCD
Supports Up to Ultra HD 2160p60
Two Multi-Rate 12G-SDI Inputs
SDI Loop Output
Dual 3D LUT Support
H/V Dealy, Blue Only, & Frame Markers
Front Panel & Ethernet Control
6RU Machined Metal Frame
VESA Mounting Holes
12VDC & 110/220 VAC Power Inputs
The Blackmagic Design SmartView 4K is a professional 15.6" TFT LCD monitor with a native resolution of 3840x2160 and two multi-rate 12G-SDI inputs. The inputs automatically switch between SD, HD, and 4K formats, including Ultra HD (3840x2160) at 60 fps and DCI 4K (4096x2160) at 24 fps. The machined metal frame provides built-in control buttons for access to advanced broadcast features, including 3D LUTs, H/V delay, blue channel only, and customizable frame markers. The chassis is rack-mountable (6 RU) and also has VESA mounting holes for installation on articulating arms.
When monitoring SD, 720p, or 1080p SDI sources, the built-in Teranex processor uses Blackmagic's patented and proprietary PixelMotion algorithms to automatically de-interlace and scale video to the native Ultra HD resolution of the LCD. This gives users optimum image quality, even when working with lower resolution images. In addition to the front panel buttons, the monitor can be controlled remotely via the rear Ethernet connection with loop output using the included software for Mac and Windows. With both AC power as well as 12V DC power inputs, the SmartView 4K is well suited for use in the studio or on set.
- Ultra HD Resolution
- The 15.6" active-matrix TFT LCD screen provides bright viewing with wide viewing angles. Its native 3840x2160 resolution displays every pixel from your Ultra HD resolution footage, even at 60p frame rates. It also provides high-quality upscaling of SD and HD footage, letting the SmartView 4K fit into existing and future workflows.
- The SmartView 4K features two multi-rate 12G-SDI inputs, letting you select between two different sources with the push of a button. The connections automatically detect and re-clocks between single link SD, HD, 3G, 6G, and 12G SDI formats, supporting resolutions from SD all the way to Ultra HD (3840x2160) at 60 fps and DCI 4K (4096x2160) at 24 fps. A 12G-SDI loop output is provided for sending your input signal to an additional device. There is also a SMPTE-compatible optical fiber socket for adding a module to connect via optical fiber cable, as well as an Ethernet port with loop through, AC and DC power inputs, tally input connector, and a USB port for updates.
- Local and Remote Control
- The back-lit front panel buttons are great for use in dimly lit studios or locations, letting you set input selection, brightness, selection of 3D LUTs, and other advanced features such as H/V delay, blue channel only, and frame guides. The settings can also be adjusted remotely via a Mac or PC connected over Ethernet, using the included software.
- 3D LUT Support
- Dual 3D LUT support lets you customize color for on set grading and monitoring. Combined with the 12G-SDI input, the SmartView 4K is able to display Ultra HD 60p footage from high-end cameras such as the Blackmagic URSA, letting you view native LOG gamma color spaces with Rec. 709 or custom colorspaces using the 3D LUTs.
- Additional Features
- Built-in Teranex processor automatically de-interlaces and scales SD and HD video up to Ultra HD resolution for improved quality on lower resolution video inputs
- Optional optical fiber SDI module
- Machined metal chassis
- 19" rack-mountable; 6RU
- VESA mount holes for using on articulating arms or other mounts
- AC and DC power inputs for mains and battery operation
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.