BLACKMAGIC DESIGN MINI CONVERTER HEAVY DUTY - SDI TO HDMI 4K
Durable Design for On-Location Uses
Single Link SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI Input
4K HDMI Output
Supports SD, HD, UHD 4K & DCI 4K Signals
Automatic Input Signal Detection
Redundant SDI Input & Looped SDI Output
24-Bit, 48 kHz Audio
Analog & AES-EBU Digital Audio Outputs
Control via DIP Switches or Software
USB 2.0 Port for Firmware Updates
The Mini Converter Heavy Duty - SDI to HDMI 4K from Blackmagic Design allows you to convert single link SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI to a single 4K HDMI output. This lets you use professional SDI equipment that output Ultra HD 4K (3840 x 2160) and DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) video signals with projectors and televisions that support 4K over HDMI. This heavy duty model is machined from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum so it's durable enough for the most demanding live productions and outside broadcast environments. With a compact form factor and easy-to-use controls, the Mini Converter Heavy Duty is ideal for a variety of broadcast, post production, and professional AV applications.
Using 4K HDMI and 6G-SDI technologies, the Mini Converter Heavy Duty supports resolutions up to UHD 4K at up to 30 fps and DCI 4K at 24 fps. It also supports single link SD, HD, and 3G-SDI signals and automatically detects the input video format. When a UHD source is connected and the HDMI output detects an HDTV or HD monitor, the output signal is automatically down-converted from UHD to HD. A redundant SDI input is provided as an optional back up, and an SDI loop-through output is available for sending the SDI signal to an additional device. SDI input audio is de-embedded and available via the HDMI output or the 1/4" output jacks as AES/EBU digital audio or balanced analog audio.
Settings are controlled using the built-in DIP switches or via USB using the included software for Max OS X or Windows computers. The USB port also enables the firmware to be updated. For powering the device, a 12V power supply is included with international socket adapters.
- Additional Features
- Machined from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum
- Capable of withstanding the weight of largest OB vehicles
- 4:2:2 and 4:4:4 sampling and color precision
- 24-bit, 48 kHz audio sampling
- Compliant with SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, SMPTE 296M, SMPTE 372M, SMPTE 424M, and SMPTE 425M standards
Why Use Applix?
- Free delivery with all purchases, across South Africa.
- Extensive and superior support - via phone, email and personally in-store.
- Specialized company involved in the supply, installation and service of professional equipment.
- 100% warranty on all products, with manufacturer support.
- Professional after sales services and technical expert assistance.
- Exclusive rights on various products and services, which we extend to you.
- All online transactions are digitally encrypted using the latest technologies.
- We never share your information with third parties.
- Multiple payment methods: Instant EFT, Credit Cards, Rental Agreements, Payment Gateways, Cash on Delivery or Collection.
- Quality is our priority, rather than the lowest price.
- Fully-equipped service centres whilst providing service support down to component level.
- We design studios and build specialized equipment to integrate audio visual systems.
- We value every transaction and respect the individuality of each customer.
- Frequent and individualised updates according to customer preferences.
- Independent advice, ensuring that customers have the most appropriate and cost-effective solution for their requirements.